• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got SBI Simply click card today

Patil007

TF Legend
Finally, I got SBI Simply click credit card today and limit is 1,97,000 :). It was applied on CIBIL basis only as no documents were provided.
I have bank account with SBI but during card application, I didn't provide the bank account details. KYC done by agent there itself during application and One Home address verification is done.

It is my first SBI card and I am glad limit is higher on initial card only (y). Later I will apply for Cashback card as well and switch simplyClick with BPCL.

* Welcome benifits: Rs. 500 vocher on payment of annual fees. the documents says.

Rest benefits I am not interested as bought this card for SBI offers only.

Finally, I got SBI Simply click credit card today and limit is 1,97,000 :). It was applied on CIBIL basis only as no documents were provided.
I have bank account with SBI but during card application, I didn't provide the bank account details. KYC done by agent there itself during application and One Home address verification is done.

It is my first SBI card and I am glad limit is higher on initial card only (y). Later I will apply for Cashback card as well and switch simplyClick with BPCL.

* Welcome benifits: Rs. 500 vocher on payment of annual fees. the documents says.

Rest benefits I am not interested as bought this card for SBI offers only.
I applied for cashback on Saturday,biometric done for the fourth time,They didn't ask for income proof as approved as only KYC basis.fingers crossed

I applied for cashback on Saturday,biometric done for the fourth time,They didn't ask for income proof as approved as only KYC basis.fingers crossed
Just now i receive a call from SBI Card.

Tomorrow they will send agent from kyc verification and also ask me send last 6 months bank statement via email.

Did you send any last 6 months bank statement ?

By the way what document SBI Card need, if biometric is not available ? or SBI always do biometric verification ?

Tomorrow they will send agent from kyc verification and also ask me send last 6 months bank statement via email.

By the way what document SBI Card need, if biometric is not available ? or SBI always do biometric verification ?
biometric if your current address is different from address on Aadhar card

they approved my application on CIBIL(789),didn't ask for any proof not even statement.

if they asked for 6month statement, it means they approved your application on banking basis,
AMB above 10k will get you a card.

Back