• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Yes Reserv in Rupay

agnir

TF Buzz
Just received Yes Reserv in Rupay FYF,
P.S- Yes bank asked me that do you want an additional rupay virtual card I said no. Maybe this influenced their decision to give me Rupay card.

But can't buy the subscription plan as of now, will talk to customer care & figure that out later.
IMG-20240606-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
then doesnt make sense to have this card. I already have Visa infinite variant, was thinking to convert to Rupay. But if the benefits are not there, why would anyone have this over Visa Infinite.
You have old card yes first exclusive or reserv? Didn't know it came in visa infinite

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
then doesnt make sense to have this card. I already have Visa infinite variant, was thinking to convert to Rupay. But if the benefits are not there, why would anyone have this over Visa Infinite.
I thought it only case as Mastercard world. Do they give it out as visa infinite? If you don’t mind, can you post the picture?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Just received Yes Reserv in Rupay FYF,
P.S- Yes bank asked me that do you want an additional rupay virtual card I said no. Maybe this influenced their decision to give me Rupay card.

But can't buy the subscription plan as of now, will talk to customer care & figure that out later.
IMG-20240606-WA0002.jpg
BIN number - 356165 ? ya kuch aur hai.