• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

Yes bank customer care not clearing this thing.

They say forex mark up is 1.75 percent on international transactions

Suppose if i do 1lakh rs transaction in foreign currency online onlyafter 3x subscription. How much points i will get please help and clarify as customers are uselss nowdays

senasenthil

TF Premier
Yes bank customer care not clearing this thing.

They say forex mark up is 1.75 percent on international transactions

Suppose if i do 1lakh rs transaction in foreign currency online onlyafter 3x subscription. How much points i will get please help and clarify as customers are uselss nowdays
You would get 24000 points worth Rs. 6000 if redeemed for flights. But, you may need to pay Rs. 2065 on forex

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nope, sent them multiple mails, and they say wait for 30 working days 2 times now. Raised a complaint in rbi ombudsmen day before yesterday so waiting to see if something happens
Great. I am sure you will ask for addl compensation. Let me know how it goes.
I have sent a follow up to yes first cc.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They gave me 500 amazon voucher after multiple mails. It arrived day before I raised complain to rbi ombudsman. It came from someone with @igp.com domain and there was no mention of yes bank on that voucher mail.
Chalo you got it. They told me 30 days, i escalated. Waiting for response. Feel their escalation team is much better.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
4th statement generated. And this time quite a ton of points are missing 🤦‍♂️. Seems like transactions on 27th/28th are also missed this time. Hopefully will get it next month. It's all so much confusing 😔.
It turns out yes bank has silently modified the list of MCC exclusions for 3x subscription bonus. Most of my transactions were on STAN for Flipkart vouchers with 5816 MCC, which is now excluded.

Huge loss for me now. Anyone has old screenshot of MCC exclusions for subscription plan? Will need to fight with RBI Ombudsman.

@helloworld

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-13-14-50-58-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-13-14-50-58-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: