• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Groww, Zerodha or any other demat account for buying stocks for long term.

SMS91

TF Buzz
I am looking for a demat account for buying stocks for long term which one is better with low fees, an easy and simple user interface and a better mobile application. Please recommend a good demat account.

Last edited:

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I use 2-3 apps, but Zerodha primarily for long term investing. Earlier used ICICI direct but stopped that sometime back. Honestly any reputed broker is good. But for quick comparison for charges, you can check this video

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am looking for a demat account for buying stocks for long term which one is better with low fees, an easy and simple user interface and a better mobile application. Please recommend a good demat account.
Zerodha is the king now .

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Keep both Zerodha and Groww. Zerodha used to be the best but occasional glitches at times. Groww has a nice UI. I made an account on Groww 2 months back and everything is going smooth so far.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Keep both Zerodha and Groww. Zerodha used to be the best but occasional glitches at times. Groww has a nice UI. I made an account on Groww 2 months back and everything is going smooth so far.
Groww scammed recently ..

They withdrew us stock feature like covid in thin air after vaccine

Astraea

TF Premier
I recommend choosing Zerodha Kite for long-term investments. It offers seamless integration with third-party apps for portfolio analysis and taxation. Additionally, you can place After Market Orders (AMO) and Mutual fund Units stored in Demat.

While Groww has a better UI and is suitable for checking mutual funds and market movements, I haven't personally used its services. Mutual fund units stored folios which isn't safe as per me. It depends on person to person.

SMS91

TF Buzz
Guys, thanks for all the valuable suggestions. So, Zerodha is the favorite. How is Zerodha's mobile app? Can I perform all transactions with the app itself without a computer?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys, thanks for all the valuable suggestions. So, Zerodha is the favorite. How is Zerodha's mobile app? Can I perform all transactions with the app itself without a computer?
Y e s .
Its called kite

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Use zerodha for Investment and keeping it long term

Use groww to check stocks etc bcz of its Nice UI .

cardy

TF Ace
But remember zerodha has amc of about more or less 300 if you have investment over 50k or you have multiple demat account linked in the same PAN

Where as upstox or groww have no fees
But still I recommend zerodha.