• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Groww, Zerodha or any other demat account for buying stocks for long term.

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
I use finvasia no fee and a good broker. Avg app ui .
Api access is free for algo trading unlike other brokers

Last edited:

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
Good support?

Do you get spam calls regarding stock market?

Good history?

Any glitches?
Support is good u can reach them via phone chat and email .
Spam I can't confirm coz Ill get 1 or 2 spam calls once in a month(earlier i used upstox)
Glitch - rare i believe, since I'm not an intraday trader can't say anything.

U can get api access for free if you are planning for algo trade 😉

Pollex

TF Premier
After using zerodha, groww and Dhan, I prefer Zerodha if you want a no fuss no nonsense solution. Rest is up to you

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
Any recommendations for a bank account that I can use only for broker / nse prop account?

As In
I want to leave lots of funds there + I want my data to be not leaked + I don't want to receive any calls regarding "yeh lelo, voh lelo" spam etc.

Pollex

TF Premier
Any recommendations for a bank account that I can use only for broker / nse prop account?

As In
I want to leave lots of funds there + I want my data to be not leaked + I don't want to receive any calls regarding "yeh lelo, voh lelo" spam etc.
if you are gonna do a lot of debit and credit transactions, I would suggest going with the big banks and activating DND/ not picking up calls. Much better than getting your Rbl or Idfc account getting frozen

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would advise in favour of Angelone.

Bias: Vested interests, skin in the game type of stuff. 😇

Last edited:

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier

As In
Go for our legendary sarkari bank SBI / Indian postal Bank.

Till now I haven't got a call from sbi to take a policy or etc