• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guys yes we are rocking:)

it is before reporting date.

Soem banks reporting date is month end and while others report as on bill generation date..

so it results in before month end / bill generation date..
Hope it is as clear as mud..
Will we get rewards on credit card if we do that? We did payments via card only but since there is not bill

Reactions: SSV
you need to cross 5 years mark, that is a benchmark..
once you cross 5years, your score will be more stable..
Well as I’m thinking to settle in Europe idk what will happen with all of this cc can u suggest what should I do ? Like trick to maintain cibil also keep active cc

It depends on the product.. just make sure there is no bill is pending or un-attended ..
It is your credit history that gets spoilt .. from legality perspective , no major issue.
I mean i already closed some of my bank accounts one cc others I just don’t coz I’m sure I’ll be staying longer there but for my parents I can move back to India too so just holding on to that n time to time when I’ll be visiting here I’ll be closing one by one

I mean i already closed some of my bank accounts one cc others I just don’t coz I’m sure I’ll be staying longer there but for my parents I can move back to India too so just holding on to that n time to time when I’ll be visiting here I’ll be closing one by one
Yes... as long as all the bills are paid in time and manage them as if you are in India, you will be generally fine with regards to CCs.
but once you start living there you lose interest in India and things like CCs in India that is where you practically get into trouble..
If you constantly and periodically have some relationship with India then it is fine..

Yes... as long as all the bills are paid in time and manage them as if you are in India, you will be generally fine with regards to CCs.
but once you start living there you lose interest in India and things like CCs in India that is where you practically get into trouble..
If you constantly and periodically have some relationship with India then it is fine..
I have a EMI wich will be active for 10 months there is not any issue right I’m surly able to my bills from there from Indian bank account too without any charges right ?

yes .. you can do this ..
And also if all goes according to plan I’ll surly have bank account dc/cc there so I think Indian cc will be already not in use I think and if for cc they will take time ill be using Scapia till then

Cc converted emi is it visible to cibil
Or just shows the utilised amount in full untill emi tenor gets completed?

Back