• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guys yes we are rocking:)

If your CIBIL profile is > 5 years.. dont worry about CIBIL enquiries..
they are over-rated ..
you can have as many as 100 enquiries, if your credit age is more than 10 years and it does really nothing to your score..
even if it does something, it will recover pretty fast..
Enjoy life ... that is more important than these CIBIL enquiries !!!

1720090108349.png

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
I can't express my thankfulness to all our TFC members with words. Becoming the most visited credit card-related forum is extremely joyful, but I am truly thankful to all our members for maintaining quality discussions and welcoming behavior. I'll do my best to improve this community. If you've been following me from the very beginning, you might know I started three forums on the same topic before this, but all failed. This time, however, it's shaping up correctly.
Many more amazing features are coming. We'll make banking information easily available for everyone. 🙏

I can't express my thankfulness to all our TFC members with words. Becoming the most visited credit card-related forum is extremely joyful, but I am truly thankful to all our members for maintaining quality discussions and welcoming behavior. I'll do my best to improve this community. If you've been following me from the very beginning, you might know I started three forums on the same topic before this, but all failed. This time, however, it's shaping up correctly.
Many more amazing features are coming. We'll make banking information easily available for everyone. 🙏
can you please look at the two things I asked for in your profile post some time ago.
thanks

1720104499595.png

Last edited:
Any glimpse or teaser of what is coming up for all???

Reactions: SSV
Back