• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guys yes we are rocking:)

I can't express my thankfulness to all our TFC members with words. Becoming the most visited credit card-related forum is extremely joyful, but I am truly thankful to all our members for maintaining quality discussions and welcoming behavior. I'll do my best to improve this community. If you've been following me from the very beginning, you might know I started three forums on the same topic before this, but all failed. This time, however, it's shaping up correctly.
Many more amazing features are coming. We'll make banking information easily available for everyone. 🙏
Curious to know why the previous three failed and this one took off. You must have carried out post mortem.

I can't express my thankfulness to all our TFC members with words. Becoming the most visited credit card-related forum is extremely joyful, but I am truly thankful to all our members for maintaining quality discussions and welcoming behavior. I'll do my best to improve this community. If you've been following me from the very beginning, you might know I started three forums on the same topic before this, but all failed. This time, however, it's shaping up correctly.
Many more amazing features are coming. We'll make banking information easily available for everyone. 🙏
With my journey of 2yrs plus here the first time when i saw some of your YT video on IndusInd exclusive account review, time went fast
Thanks for your mission to financial literacy 🙏

Yes true, it recovers very fast
This is correct. I have 11 enquiries for CCs in the last 6 months and my score dropped from 811 to 803 for a period of exactly 30 days. Today it’s back to 811
Thanks guys for confirming this.. It will help me in my next article on "CIBIL - A Practical Guide" ...

Here is the promised artcile on CIBIL score...

Here is the promised artcile on CIBIL score...

Read it and it’s absolutely wonderful. The good thing it’s not complicated to understand and with examples it’s even more interesting.

Read it and it’s absolutely wonderful. The good thing it’s not complicated to understand and with examples it’s even more interesting.
Thank you very much.. that is the aim of effective communication..
I am 100% sure there are more people who have more knowledge than me..
but how we communicate that matters..
Thanks and I am glad that you udnerstood what I wanted to say..

Recently, I've spent more time on this forum than any other. The positive is that I'm learning something new every day, which has helped me acquire LTF Eterna Credit Card. The downside is that, with each learning, there comes one Cibil enquiry for sure 🤣🤣🤣.
kuch pane janne ke liye kuch khone padta hai.

Back