• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gyftr Coupons Not Received

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I made the payment on https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards for purchasing Gyftr CV worth 15k but after 2 mins, it showed timeout . Money got deducted and I have not received the Gvs.

1) Will the money be refunded or will I get the GVs at a later stage .
2) Should I contact Axis desk tomorrow and on which No. ?

Please suggest people . Help is deeply appreciated

I made the payment on https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards for purchasing Gyftr CV worth 15k but after 2 mins, it showed timeout . Money got deducted and I have not received the Gvs.

This can happen occasionally due to network issues. Here is what you can do:

Check if you have received the Voucher E-Mail. This can go to your SPAM / JUNK mailbox too.

Check your order again successfully or not .
If not contact no - 1800-103-3314

Wait for tomorrow... if GVs are still not received then you will receive your refund in 2-3 days.

Same issue happened with me this morning with Amex Gyftr. After entering the OTP, error gateway timed out and money deducted. I have raised a ticket with Gyftr.

Same happen with me also, and I am not able to open the transaction page for my previous vocher
Faced the same issue with Amex Gyftr. Called gyftr and I was told that the transaction is in pending status. If gyftr receives the money, they will deliver the voucher, else the money will get refunded.

Faced the same issue with Amex Gyftr. Called gyftr and I was told that the transaction is in pending status. If gyftr receives the money, they will deliver the voucher, else the money will get refunded.
How did you reach them ? I am dialling them and selecting various options but everytime it takes me to their whatsapp no. and ends the call . I am dialling on 1800-103-3314

How did you reach them ? I am dialling them and selecting various options but everytime it takes me to their whatsapp no. and ends the call . I am dialling on 1800-103-3314

For Amex use this link and create a ticket. https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/contact-us

I am not sure if this helped in my case, but you can try with I WANT TO RESEND MY VOUCHER by giving the mobile number used to buy the voucher.

I have received a voucher code from HDFC Bank and after login with this coupon code I tried to purchase Amazon shopping voucher, after entering my no and email id, when I clicked on proceed it showed voucher sending failed. Please try again after some time and my money is deducted from this voucher code and I not received any Amazon shopping voucher. Please help me guys.

Hey guys & @Ravana_88 ,

I did the transaction of Rs.1500 (1000 + 500 amazon GC voucher) --> I received only 500 voucher.
I did chat with gyftr --> She said 500 was successful but 1000 GC is still in progress & asked me to wait for 24 hrs.

Anyone of you faced this issue ?

Hey guys & @Ravana_88 ,

I did the transaction of Rs.1500 (1000 + 500 amazon GC voucher) --> I received only 500 voucher.
I did chat with gyftr --> She said 500 was successful but 1000 GC is still in progress & asked me to wait for 24 hrs.

Anyone of you faced this issue ?
Yes… same situation with me .. 10 voucher of 1000each … transaction got successful but voucher not received since 3 days … called gyftr , they’re saying refund will be issued in 5-7 days since transaction got failed… don’t worry you’ll receive the amt .

Back