• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

My rewards platinum card is approved as per SC chat support, although i haven't received any confirmation on email/sms about this. Just mentioned that card will be dispatched within 10 working days 🤞🏼

I have 4 SC cards. I think there is no limit mostly
Bro really u r great bro , is SC ur favourite bank bro ?

I dont see much online offers also on SC bank also bro , I guess Ultimate will be 1 of your card which is usually for good spenders , what are the other 3 cards u have bro and how r u managing the fees , I can see both of their cards as fee based only.

Bro if your card is approved only , it will be dispatched bro .

So dont worry.
Actually forgot to quote my earlier msg, my vkyc was approved 10 days back and since then there was no communication. After chatting with support i got the confirmation about approval now waiting for their official email.

Actually forgot to quote my earlier msg, my vkyc was approved 10 days back and since then there was no communication. After chatting with support i got the confirmation about approval now waiting for their official email.
how to find chat support, when i tried from mobile browser, its showing browser not supported

Chat support can be found on SC homepage at the right bottom. There should be a blue button available. Probably the support is offline hence the button isn't visible now. Or else I would have showed you through screenshot.

Bro if your card is approved only , it will be dispatched bro .

So dont worry.
I also got SC Smart approved thanks to you. Gave relative's address as my own was not serviceable. They didn't do home verification but office verification was done. Had even 15-20 cibil enquiries in last 6 months. I think they are on a onboarding spree 😃

I didn't receive further update from SC when last communicated with chat support and confirmed the approval. So reached SC on Twitter for an update and guess what, they said my application is rejected.

Reaching them on email now to get actual update. Looks like Platinum reward are not easily approved compared to other SC cards.

I didn't receive further update from SC when last communicated with chat support and confirmed the approval. So reached SC on Twitter for an update and guess what, they said my application is rejected.

Reaching them on email now to get actual update. Looks like Platinum reward are not easily approved compared to other SC cards.
Yes SC smart are getting rather easily approved. I think they are clearing the stock of printed plastic. You can try converting it to LTF through retention team later. Anyways its FYF

Back