• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

Yes SC smart are getting rather easily approved. I think they are clearing the stock of printed plastic. You can try converting it to LTF through retention team later. Anyways its FYF
Yes seems the only way to get SC card, will wait for their email confirmation to know the status and then decide. SC is bizarre, first the chat support says application is approved then Twitter team informs about the rejection, atleast SC could have sent an official email about the rejection. Even after VKYC approval the application gets rejected.

I also got SC Smart approved thanks to you. Gave relative's address as my own was not serviceable. They didn't do home verification but office verification was done. Had even 15-20 cibil enquiries in last 6 months. I think they are on a onboarding spree 😃
Ya bro they are in onboarding spree.This is the only chance to get SC Smart CC easily.

@Sai Ganesh bro how to check dispatch status of card. Through IVR I'm unable to talk to customer care agent
No bro we cant get details from IVR. Once you get message that welcome to SC bank approval message , after 2 days you will get a message and mail from SC about the tracking details.

If not by luck bluedart only has to send to you directly bro which they very rarely send nowadays.

No bro we cant get details from IVR. Once you get message that welcome to SC bank approval message , after 2 days you will get a message and mail from SC about the tracking details.

If not by luck bluedart only has to send to you directly bro which they very rarely send nowadays.
Any trick to change delivery address before delivery bro @Sai Ganesh

i
f

for me also no official mail confirmation and all done.

My card approved after 5 working days post the vkyc is done.
got call after 15 days for aadhar ekyc , then agent asked TAN number or form 16.. i told both not available... agent said i m processing the application n vkyc link will provided after i gave otp to them...

and she said physical verification will done... although i m working ofc is correct... government ofc... will they do physical verification ??

i

got call after 15 days for aadhar ekyc , then agent asked TAN number or form 16.. i told both not available... agent said i m processing the application n vkyc link will provided after i gave otp to them...

and she said physical verification will done... although i m working ofc is correct... government ofc... will they do physical verification ??
Yes they did at my actual office address but not at the mentioned home address which was actually my relative's at a serviceable pincode. This trick you can try for idfc wealth also if your pincode is not serviceable. But my idfc application got declined i think due to the distance more than 100km between mentioned home address and actual office address. SC guys are not strict about it.

Last edited:
Guys i applied today and got in principle approved message but was not able to proceed to document tab. Can some one please tell me what is the next step, should I wait for a call back or will I get VKYC link ?

Guys i applied today and got in principle approved message but was not able to proceed to document tab. Can some one please tell me what is the next step, should I wait for a call back or will I get VKYC link ?
i got vkyc link after 14 days of principal approved...

4 pm today got call today from agent and they blame us that we have left application incomplete... did ekyc successful at 5 pm

6 pm again got call they processed the application and got vkyc link today... around 6.30 pm

agent have filled up the income proof as other bank credit card statement surrogate...

4 pm today got call today from agent and they blame us that we have left application incomplete... did ekyc successful at 5 pm

6 pm again got call they processed the application and got vkyc link today... around 6.30 pm

agent have filled up the income proof as other bank credit card statement surrogate...
Ok thanks, then i will wait.

update :

cibil hit 2nd time after ekyc done.. cfm with cibil paid subscription...

today have done vkyc.

after couple of hours of vkyc , rcvd the successful vkyc email...

ptn - ofc verification pending....

Back