• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.
Thanks for the hack, my card got approved today. Applied on Saturday 7 PM, completed VKYC yesterday, Approved today. I think this was the quickest approval for me except for One Card.

Hey everyone, sorry for the spam. Didn't receive any response on the other thread (SC Platinum Rewards approved in 6 hrs) so just posting it here. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11.36.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11.36.32 AM.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey everyone, sorry for the spam. Didn't receive any response on the other thread (SC Platinum Rewards approved in 6 hrs) so just posting it here. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
There is no such thing bro , they didnt do home/office verification for anyone of us in this thread , i hope so , definitely not for me.

This might be scam also , but cant take risk , will give you 2 suggestions here ,

1. Try to mail their PNO or tweet them stating your PAN,Registered mobile and application number asking for the status stating its pending for a while.
  2. Dm me , i will help you with an agent number if the cibil hit not happen try to apply as a fresh application, he will definitely help you for SC credit card , trustable.

Anyway leaving to your choice , whichever you want.

There is no such thing bro , they didnt do home/office verification for anyone of us in this thread , i hope so , definitely not for me.

This might be scam also , but cant take risk , will give you 2 suggestions here ,

1. Try to mail their PNO or tweet them stating your PAN,Registered mobile and application number asking for the status stating its pending for a while.
  2. Dm me , i will help you with an agent number if the cibil hit not happen try to apply as a fresh application, he will definitely help you for SC credit card , trustable.

two times cibil hitted in my case...

one one the day of application
2nd on the day of vkyc

• Angry
Reactions: ARV

++1 me

no address verification gave dummy address in Bangalore and office address from paylsip
on 19th July :

2:00 GOt call from agent
4:00 PM VKYC Done
5:30 PM got Welcome Message
12:00 or 1:00 AM i got temp id and password

Today i hold two cards from SC i had long battle for three years to get SC cards but all happend in less than 12 hours

AM sure they don't do any office verification.

++1 me

no address verification gave dummy address in Bangalore and office address from paylsip
on 19th July :

2:00 GOt call from agent
4:00 PM VKYC Done
5:30 PM got Welcome Message
12:00 or 1:00 AM i got temp id and password

Today i hold two cards from SC i had long battle for three years to get SC cards but all happend in less than 12 hours

AM sure they don't do any office verification.
All these steps happened for me as well. But no message after that :(

alert :

if you don't give form 16/ TAN number for GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION, they will surely do office verification...

yesterday completed vkyc ,

today luckily verification guy called me that he want to go home early so he is coming to my ofc... so that in mean time i alerted ofc guys to attend him... he clicked photos n went... and called me again that you were not at ofc n verification was successful... he asked bank just want to know that you working here or not...😏😏

Back