• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hard enquiry about cc

0xfallup

TF Legend
got a alert from rbl bank in my CIBIL that they did hard enquiry about credit card…I didn’t even applied anywhere …any same experience anyone ? Fastest way to remove it ?…I am tired mailing every bank to remove my enquiry 😐

S

Share karo share karo email
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the immediate removal of an unauthorized CIBIL enquiry that was made on my behalf on April 7th. I understand that this enquiry was initiated by your bank without my knowledge or consent, and I am extremely concerned about the impact that this could have on my credit score and financial reputation.

I am requesting that you take immediate action to remove this enquiry from my record, and to provide me with written confirmation that this has been done. If this action is not taken as soon as possible, I will be forced to escalate the matter to the RBI Ombudsman, and I will provide every shred of evidence that I have to support my claim.

I trust that you will take this matter seriously and take the necessary steps to rectify the situation. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I am suspecting that this was done by paisabazaar team for duet card.
My paisabazaar mobile number is
MY CIBIL CONTROL NUMBER :
My communication number :

Sincerely,
name

so here's the update ...Raj ahuja personally called me 2 days ago and assured enquiry will be removed and its removed today ...wew was not expecting to be so fast 🙂
I didn't get any calls from RBL, even if they were trying to call me i am not sure because sometimes I would just disconnect if I see any unknown number.
Anyways, i received this mail today.. what does it mean? Are they going to remove the enquiry? Who is the 'concerned team' here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-23-14-35-11-52_93b7fc0429a0e97afffb8ed9ac823d5b.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-14-35-11-52_93b7fc0429a0e97afffb8ed9ac823d5b.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 28
maybe supression of enquiry wew 55 working days ...u should have mailed to that rajeev ahuja ...mine got within 2 days
I have mailed to 3 mail IDs including the ones shared by you earlier. First they denied to remove the enquiry then after follow ups they sent this mail today. Let's see. Btw my enquiry was done on 7th Jan.. so already 3 months are over.

Edit: I sent enquiry removal request on 9th April. Didn't bother at first.

I have mailed to 3 mail IDs including the ones shared by you earlier. First they denied to remove the enquiry then after follow ups they sent this mail today. Let's see. Btw my enquiry was done on 7th Jan.. so already 3 months are over.

Edit: I sent enquiry removal request on 9th April. Didn't bother at first.
send again to rajeev ahuja and mention you contact number and mention i am going with ombudsman

An update on my Axis Double enquiry:

Axis has removed both my enquiries for Airtel Axis Credit Card done on 26th and 28th March. Maine to duplicate enquiry remove karne bola tha but Axis ne jaise ek ke saath ek enquiry free dia tha waise hi ek ke saath ek free offer wapas le liya. 😂

Meanwhile RBL wale is still working on it.

An update on my Axis Double enquiry:

Axis has removed both my enquiries for Airtel Axis Credit Card done on 26th and 28th March. Maine to duplicate enquiry remove karne bola tha but Axis ne jaise ek ke saath ek enquiry free dia tha waise hi ek ke saath ek free offer wapas le liya. 😂

Meanwhile RBL wale is still working on it.
Which Axis email id you used for this?

Back