• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Harrasment from Mobikwik

Dinnong

TF Premier
On 21st July I added 6590 rupees on Mobikwik wallet and tried to transfer it via Mobikwik wallet UPI to account but the transaction didn't go through means the was not credited to account. I thought that the transaction got failed (everyone would think that) and I spent the money from wallet.
In September nearly after two months I added 1000 rupees in Mobikwik wallet again and instantly 6590 rupees got deducted. Then I chased Mobikwik customer support for two weeks to know the reason for deduction of the money. They said on 21st July I transferred 6590 rupees from wallet but due to some technical glitch the from wallet was not debited, and again I spent the money. So they're trying to say I used that money twice. But I said that I tried to transfer 6590 rupees on 21st July to my account and the transaction wasn't successful. They didn't listen. So after one month I complained to RBI Ombudsman.
Then yesterday I received an email from them again saying same thing. And today they emailed me again saying that it is there fault and refunded 6590 rupees to my wallet.
I checked the status of complaint to BO, it still not closed. What should I do now?

Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
did u ask for compensation in that same complaint?
Yes, please ask for compensation.

Ek-crore-kbc-memes.jpg

KingAAR

TF Ace
Please help me, I transferred 5000 from wallet to my friend's upi account. The money is deducted from wallet and showing pending, after few hours , I went to help section I am getting this message that the transaction has failed and refunded to source bank account and RRN is given and also mentioned that if you dont receive the credit within 48 hrs, please call the bank's customer care.
I am not able to understand which bank account they are talking about as I did the payment from my wallet..