• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

Have around 2.2L points in my Axis account.. what is your suggestion guys? Transfer to any partner or hold and wait. as i see accor is back with same ratio. vistara might be back as well? (Update accor is not back my bad axis didnt update transfer webpage. https://www.axisbank.com/miles-transfer/)
If premium travel is your thing identify your airline (ex. SQ), transfer a chunk there.

If domestic hotels are your thing, then transfer to ITC account, use or transfer to Marriott.

If ITC/Marriott is really your thing, then first transfer from your ITC to a family members’ ITC account too, and do the Marriott transfer to their account and combine your points when you need.

Of course a lesser value transfer from Marriott to multiple airlines always exists in the future!

S&M

If premium travel is your thing identify your airline (ex. SQ), transfer a chunk there.

If domestic hotels are your thing, then transfer to ITC account, use or transfer to Marriott.

If ITC/Marriott is really your thing, then first transfer from your ITC to a family members’ ITC account too, and do the Marriott transfer to their account and combine your points when you need.

Of course a lesser value transfer from Marriott to multiple airlines always exists in the future!

S&M
what do you mean marriot to many airlines?

what do you mean marriot to many airlines?
You can transfer marriot points to airlines. Most of them at 3:1 ratio.

You can transfer marriot points to airlines. Most of them at 3:1 ratio.

on this page i see convertion to programs. so marriot points will converti to 3:1 ratio to turkish program correct? 1 marriot mile is 0.3 turkish miles

If we go by the point value provided by CMG, there is no reason for devaluation by Axis as there are multiple partners with same value. So, for Axis it does not matter. But for Vistara or Accor it matters and these two transfer partners may re-negotiate with Axis. Again, this statement is correct only when point value as provided by CMG is correct.

If we go by the point value provided by CMG, there is no reason for devaluation by Axis as there are multiple partners with same value. So, for Axis it does not matter. But for Vistara or Accor it matters and these two transfer partners may re-negotiate with Axis. Again, this statement is correct only when point value as provided by CMG is correct.
I agree with you.
This re evaluation of points transfer is being done by Partners and not Axis.

I have also cross checked it somewhere, that Qatar has removed Axis from their promotion offer as well.

So I personally assume, the partners are doing this and not Axis.

Banks are not so silly that they take short term decisions based on luring people.
There is a team of hundreds of people who discuss a single decision for several months and then execute.

It may also just be an internal metric for Axis Bank.

I agree with you.
This re evaluation of points transfer is being done by Partners and not Axis.

I have also cross checked it somewhere, that Qatar has removed Axis from their promotion offer as well.

So I personally assume, the partners are doing this and not Axis.

Banks are not so silly that they take short term decisions based on luring people.
There is a team of hundreds of people who discuss a single decision for several months and then execute.

Ajay awtaney simply copy pastes post and blogs from elsewhere.

Back