• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

I would be very surprised if Vistara does not return. Without Vistara they dont really have a domestic airline partner and that does not bode well for Axis in the larger scheme of things
Yes very well said, the whole Miles & Points game for Axis will become less interesting if they do not have a single usable domestic partner.

The removal of Air Vistara can be a starting point when thing can go south for them!

IMV the earning and transfer ratio of Magnus must be working against Vistara Infinite card. I personally have both and haven’t spent any substantial amount on VI so far.

I won’t be surprised if they reduce transfer ratio for Vistara. My fear is that they will reduce ratio for Magnus in general and make Reserve better

This is not fair, I'm 2k short on my CV points for booking a flight ticket and I've ton of points in my Axis edge rewards. But I can't do anything till they enable back the air vistara transfer partner

Yes very well said, the whole Miles & Points game for Axis will become less interesting if they do not have a single usable domestic partner.

The removal of Air Vistara can be a starting point when thing can go south for them!
Absolutely! Without clarity on the merger, and whether CV will survive in this form, I doubt Vistara will pull the plug just yet, not saying it cant/wont happen but there is still time.

I was trying to axis magnus transfer points to accor program today and to my surprise i couldn’t see it under the drop down menu. Has it been removed? Is this the end we have all feared? Accor point redemption was the best for axis magnus points

Screenshot attached

Attachments

• IMG_9189.png
    IMG_9189.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 21
Mayne they want peak season of june to go away and from july they will start?
That is not likely. IMO, since a majority of the users were transferring their points to these specific loyalty programs, Axis might be trying to renegotiate the terms of their agreement with their partners to purchase these bulk points at a more favourable price. If things don't go their way, we will, unfortunately, become victims of their devaluation.

That is not likely. IMO, since a majority of the users were transferring their points to these specific loyalty programs, Axis might be trying to renegotiate the terms of their agreement with their partners to purchase these bulk points at a more favourable price. If things don't go their way, we will, unfortunately, become victims of their devaluation.
I genuinely dont think axis magnus will have a sudden devaluation soon. It will a slow and gradual one. If axis doesnt get any other domestic partner soon. it will sure be the start of end of magnus. Bcoz if axis devalued magnus lightning fast. It for sure will loose customers trust. and obvio next time customers will think twice before choosing any axis high fee super premium card.
I am not a infinia holder but i heard in forum infinia got devalued real quick. Thats the only part i am scared of. thats why didnt go with hdfc

But for real we need a law stating that banks need to provide advance notice before devaluing the cards. But unfortunately according to T&c Magnus convertion is just 0.2rs. All others is a bonus. Hence axis if decides to remove the 5/4 ratio. we will not be able to question or do anything

I genuinely dont think axis magnus will have a sudden devaluation soon. It will a slow and gradual one. If axis doesnt get any other domestic partner soon. it will sure be the start of end of magnus. Bcoz if axis devalued magnus lightning fast. It for sure will loose customers trust. and obvio next time customers will think twice before choosing any axis high fee super premium card.
I am not a infinia holder but i heard in forum infinia got devalued real quick. Thats the only part i am scared of. thats why didnt go with hdfc
I don't know man. You just never know with Axis. Either way, I'm not expecting Axis to devalue their card significantly, as I'm sure only a small fraction of the card users are going to be frequently hitting that 1L monthly milestone. Moreover, most of the users are beginners when it comes to miles redemption, so all it's doing is sitting as a liability on their balance sheet. The point-to-miles aspect is also better for them, they are getting customer acquisition like no other card in India, plus it gives their partner brands access to one of the best, top-quality spenders in India. It's a win-win.

But for real we need a law stating that banks need to provide advance notice before devaluing the cards. But unfortunately according to T&c Magnus convertion is just 0.2rs. All others is a bonus. Hence axis if decides to remove the 5/4 ratio. we will not be able to question or do anything
Hsbc also removed many partners like Taj inner circle without any announcement.

I don't know man. You just never know with Axis. Either way, I'm not expecting Axis to devalue their card significantly, as I'm sure only a small fraction of the card users are going to be frequently hitting that 1L monthly milestone. Moreover, most of the users are beginners when it comes to miles redemption, so all it's doing is sitting as a liability on their balance sheet. The point-to-miles aspect is also better for them, they are getting customer acquisition like no other card in India, plus it gives their partner brands access to one of the best, top-quality spenders in India. It's a win-win.
Last time I heard the quality of customers acquisition argument was when Cred decided to dive into Loan segment. We all know how they are faring now. Also, don’t underestimate the sheer number of people MS’ing to hit the monthly milestone benefit. Like you I’d also like to think there is no major devaluation in near future but it does seem like Axis Credit card portfolio is lil too aggressive in their approach.

Back