• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried applying for an unsecured credit card using a Card to Card (C2C) application process after having a secured FD-based credit card?

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
Hi everyone, I've been using a secured FD-based credit card for a while now and I'm interested in exploring my options for unsecured credit cards. I recently came across the Card to Card (C2C) application process where you can apply for a credit card by existing credit card.

I'm curious to know if anyone has successfully used the C2C process to apply for an unsecured credit card after having a secured FD-based credit card. Did having a secured card make it easier to qualify for an unsecured card through this process?

idfc millenia ,i think they provide without income proof , online application, extremely simple process.
Sure or Not?

My Brother Has an HDFC Paytm Business Select Credit Card with a 1L Limit and a Kotak 811 Dream Different Credit Card FD of 90k But the Limit Increased to 2.02L

Can I Apply from HDFC Paytm Select for IDFC Millenia?

I already have IDFC Classic Because of a Pre-approved Offer in My Savings Account But My Brother Doesn't Have IDFC Savings Account

Sure or Not?

My Brother Has an HDFC Paytm Business Select Credit Card with a 1L Limit and a Kotak 811 Dream Different Credit Card FD of 90k But the Limit Increased to 2.02L

Can I Apply from HDFC Paytm Select for IDFC Millenia?

I already have IDFC Classic Because of a Pre-approved Offer in My Savings Account But My Brother Doesn't Have IDFC Savings Account
you/ your brother can apply for idfc millennia from my referral link too. :) link in my signature(desktop page).

Back