• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried applying for Federal Bank Card Online ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Fi Federal Bank Account . I was thinking , I could get a Federal Bank CC by applying online .
Share your Views.

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mr. Bajwa,

Being "King of cards" please let us know how to get Federal Bank cards as LTF?
I'm no king of cards, my friend. Just a learner, learning from everyone on this forum. I'd called the BM of the local Federal Bank branch. Nice fellow. Had a long chat in which he reiterated that Federal Bank gives cards only to existing customers.

On asking further he confirmed that if I open a savings account, they would try to push my case for an early approval.

I have not asked about the LTF part yet. I will do that when I actually go to the branch.
I hope to do that soon.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm no king of cards, my friend. Just a learner, learning from everyone on this forum. I'd called the BM of the local Federal Bank branch. Nice fellow. Had a long chat in which he reiterated that Federal Bank gives cards only to existing customers.

On asking further he confirmed that if I open a savings account, they would try to push my case for an early approval.

I have not asked about the LTF part yet. I will do that when I actually go to the branch.
I hope to do that soon.
Do let me know about LTF part as well . I want Rupay Signet Card , Online it shows 750+GST

alanabraham

TF Premier

I hope to do that soon.
I got a call day before yesterday from federal bank Credit Card team, and they offered a Pre-approved card. But it's not free. That is the basic variant which costs ₹750 + GST. I denied the offer. When I asked about LTF, she said currently no LTF offers available with federal bank.

NB: I have SB A/C with federal.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a call day before yesterday from federal bank Credit Card team, and they offered a Pre-approved card. But it's not free. That is the basic variant which costs ₹750 + GST. I denied the offer. When I asked about LTF, she said currently no LTF offers available with federal bank.

NB: I have SB A/C with federal.
Thanks for this info , it pretty much answers my question .
It's a bummer they dont offer LTF cards . They should , if they want to compete with IDFC First Cards in any way .