• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried applying for Federal Bank Card Online ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Fi Federal Bank Account . I was thinking , I could get a Federal Bank CC by applying online .
Share your Views.

alanabraham

TF Premier
I just checked my latest Experian. It just says credit card. Haven't see the older ones yet to see if it says secured.
As I mentioned, till January '22 it was mentioned as Secured Credit Card. After that it unsecured. So don't know what exactly happening. It would be good, if they converted the secured one to unsecured.

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's an dummy limit.110% of 2000, if I make FD of 2000. If I made x FD, I get 1.1x as limit. Minimum FD amount is 2K so as an example, that's what the limit being shown.
Post the call I had with their customer care yesterday, I just received a long, irritating and childish call from the guy who supposedly handles their twitter account. I had put down a request there too.....either change my card to unsecured or cancel the FD and refund me the money.

This was their half baked idea of a retention call where they don't want to offer anything except vague promises but in return want a commitment from the customer that he would keep the card for some more time (not quantified or fixed) in the vague 'Please believe me' hope that they convey about changing from secured to unsecured !!

I was amazed at the completely hipster,millennial language used.....trying to sound cool....rather than professional.

Anyway, it was going on and on and I finally had to tell him that I'm busy and he should call me the day the 6 months get over. Because that's the day I'll take a call.

Amazing!!!