• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
update - dm to au bank and got it confirmed
Dear Vaibhav, thank you for contacting us, we would like to inform you that if you apply for zenith credit card through Swipe program it will be life time free.For any further credit card related queries/concern we request you to write to us at creditcard.support@aubank.in to assist you better
Query : I have Magnus and AU Vetta, will I get Zenith LTF ? How ?

iamvk

TF Premier
@iamvk did it said annual fees in the end too? i was inactive for 5 min and it went back to start page with mobile no and pan so let me know since in your post it has nil in both joining and annual fees
Yes, it showed joining fees at the last screen. As I knew as per RBI policy I don't need to pay fees if don't activate the card. Just waited till delivery to confirm fees

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
in the VKYC which i did in my office but i said I was at my address as per aadhar. it seems VKYC will trigger i was somewhere else cause it captures your location, I realized this close to the end though. the card might not get approved. cibil limit on VKYC i tried for applying the card at 12pm and it didn't triggered cibil hit till VKYC, only 3 call from AU bank

Last edited:

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
in the VKYC which i did in my office but i said I was at my address as per aadhar. it seems VKYC will trigger i was somewhere else cause it captures your location, I realized this close to the end though. the card might not get approved. cibil limit on VKYC i tried for applying the card at 12pm and it didn't triggered cibil hit till VKYC, only 3 call from AU bank
When it asked for vkyc I closed the page thinking I will complete it when I reach home.

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Has anyone got it without any current address proof? My aadhar address is not serviceable. But current address is in Cibil so can I apply? Will it fetch my current address and will i have to give any address proof?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Has anyone got it without any current address proof? My aadhar address is not serviceable. But current address is in Cibil so can I apply? Will it fetch my current address and will i have to give any address proof?
Yes it show aadhar address and let you select and give option to select new address, do remember during vkyc the executive on the end will ask of you're at your aadhar address just say no

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Wait for a day or so cause I said I'm at present at my aadhara address and I was at my office I said yes cause I didn't hear her what she was saying and I think cause of that a rejection could happen cause during vkyc location is asked so will update here
Okay will wait then. Thanks for your response.

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Putting the first 6 digits of all my cards and had error like "unrecognized card" for all of them. After that the page to put card number isn't even coming to me, it directly redirects me to normal application.

cybergvm

TF Buzz
I tried through swipe up link and was offered xcite ace card. I continued the application process and while proceeding after entering the office details including address and other information (i think it is the last part of the application), it showed a message titled "it's not you but we" stating that they are not available in that location and will be there soon and jumped to their credit card page. Could not even take a screenshot of the message.

I am from Chennai City and my office is outside Chennai in a rural location. Ridiculous that they are looking at office pin code for processing the application.

Anyone else faced this problem while applying through swipe up?