• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

codenerd

TF Ace
I am unable to use the SwipeUp portal due to kyc.
Can someone tell me what card could I get if I have:

Amex Smart Earn - 1.88L
Amazon Pay - 2.8L
IDFC Select - 1.1L
Amex Gold Charge Card - Dont know the limit

Except AMEX Gold, all are 2+ years old.

pratikjain4

TF Premier
Am I doing something wrong ? I went through the Swipe-up link and at the end it is showing me LIT/Vetta/Zenith cards but apart from LIT, all are showing as paid and during the process, it didn't even ask me for my existing bank card.

codenerd

TF Ace
Its not like that.

Not all Sapphiros got same AU Card variant.

It all random, based on Credit profile etc. their AI developed.

One has to try and find their offering, there is no sure way for this.

For your question, XCite Ultra offered but can't guarantee the same to your card.

Note: Same was offered for Platinum card too.
I am unable to use the SwipeUp portal due to kyc.
Can someone tell me what card could I get if I have:

Amex Smart Earn - 1.88L
Amazon Pay - 2.8L
IDFC Select - 1.1L
Amex Gold Charge Card - Dont know the limit

Except AMEX Gold, all are 2+ years old.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I haven't technically received it as my vKYC is pending. But I put in my Millennia card details with a credit limit of 90k that is literally less than 3 months old and they are offering XCite card.
I just wanted to know that they are even offering ut ir not.... As they are not even iffering xcite cards to some people even from swipe up portal which is quite strange... Also... They are not giving them normal cards ltf too

Dhm66

TF Buzz
Its not like that.

Not all Sapphiros got same AU Card variant.

It all random, based on Credit profile etc. their AI developed.

One has to try and find their offering, there is no sure way for this.

For your question, XCite Ultra offered but can't guarantee the same to your card.

Note: Same was offered for Platinum card too.
Got Xcite Ultra when I used 2 yrs old saphhiro amex🙌🏻

iamvk

TF Premier
Am I doing something wrong ? I went through the Swipe-up link and at the end it is showing me LIT/Vetta/Zenith cards but apart from LIT, all are showing as paid and during the process, it didn't even ask me for my existing bank card.
All cards processed through Swipe-up Program will be LTF. Go ahead with application even if says chargeable. Check the welcome letter before activating. Activate only if joining and annual fees are NIL. If you don't activate they can't charge you joining fees

Dhm66

TF Buzz
You mean to say, the swipe up portal didn't asked for the first 6 digits (BIN) of your existing cc? Actually whoever is applying through swipeup program, they have to provide the BIN of their credit cards and later their system identifies the variant of your card and then u need to choose it and can proceed further.

Dhm66

TF Buzz
An
You mean to say, the swipe up portal didn't asked for the first 6 digits (BIN) of your existing cc? Actually whoever is applying through swipeup program, they have to provide the BIN of their credit cards and later their system identifies the variant of your card and then u need to choose it and can proceed further and yeah want to add more here- if your credit card's BIN unavailable on AU bank's system, they will auto direct you to normal application process.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have applied successfully today through AU Swipe up platform today
All cards processed through Swipe-up Program will be LTF. Go ahead with application even if says chargeable. Check the welcome letter before activating. Activate only if joining and annual fees are NIL. If you don't activate they can't charge you joining fees
Correct. I am having the confirmation on Twitter also. I also tried and left in between bcos of the showing of charges. Then I started getting calls from bank and the same was confirmed by them as well. So I applied yesterday. I was offered Zenith LTF with 8L cl via C2C with my Infinia. Application is still in process. Will see what happens.. 🤞🤞

AsB

TF Ace
My earlier lead/application (regular application 2 months back) was removed after requesting for the same. So I was able to apply again today through swipeup. They started with Cibil enquiry, then I put fisrt 6 digits of Rubyx (just 1 month old) which was recognized.. no option was there to fill its limit. However xcite ultra was shown with 15% more limit. When I downloaded Cibil report few days back, Rubyx was not yet reported, so wondering how did they verify...Finally vkyc was done smoothly and I received appl. ID. I was told the process would be completed in a week or so.
The first 6 numners are bin numbers. I think they are not really verifying if you own the card.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just got a mail today stating TnC changes on Zenith PP, it can no longer be used on domestic and international lounges in India for free post 15th may 2023

Although not really sure if it was free till now to begin with so devaluation or not? Who knows, if someone is travelling and willing to risk 27$ then we may find out