• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
I applied for AU bank credit card on September month but the same got rejected , when i asked them the reason they said at present we are unable to offer the card due to internal norms.

But definitely Its not for cibil i think so , as i have 775.

Can i try this Swipe up program now ?

As i have multiple other bank credit cards.

iamvk

TF Premier
I applied for AU bank credit card on September month but the same got rejected , when i asked them the reason they said at present we are unable to offer the card due to internal norms.

But definitely Its not for cibil i think so , as i have 775.

Can i try this Swipe up program now ?

As i have multiple other bank credit cards.
Allow 6 months from last rejection to give it a try. It will work with any bank

cybergvm

TF Buzz
I tried through swipe up link and was offered xcite ace card. I continued the application process and while proceeding after entering the office details including address and other information (i think it is the last part of the application), it showed a message titled "it's not you but we" stating that they are not available in that location and will be there soon and jumped to their credit card page. Could not even take a screenshot of the message.

I am from Chennai City and my office is outside Chennai in a rural location. Ridiculous that they are looking at office pin code for processing the application.

Anyone else faced this problem while applying through swipe Up?

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Hi… I had recently ( first week of January)tried to apply for a zenith LTF card but was unsuccessful as the executive said I am not eligible for LTF, so I did not complete my application for the same . Now when I am trying through the swipe up option it’s directly going to my previous application and it’s mentioned that I need to pay for the card. I didn’t get any option to enter my other credit car bin numbers. So any suggestions for going ahead.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Allow 6 months from last rejection to give it a try. It will work with any bank

Hi… I had recently ( first week of January)tried to apply for a zenith LTF card but was unsuccessful as the executive said I am not eligible for LTF, so I did not complete my application for the same . Now when I am trying through the swipe up option it’s directly going to my previous application and it’s mentioned that I need to pay for the card. I didn’t get any option to enter my other credit car bin numbers. So any suggestions for going ahead.
I applied in May 2022 and application got rejected but it still shows the same application number and does not let me apply

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Query - I applied for an Au card three months ago and was rejected, but now I receive daily messages to upgrade my card through the swipe up portal. In rejection mail, it was clearly stated to apply after 6 months. Has anyone with similar incident tried applying & what's the outcome?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Query - I applied for an Au card three months ago and was rejected, but now I receive daily messages to upgrade my card through the swipe up portal. In rejection mail, it was clearly stated to apply after 6 months. Has anyone with similar incident tried applying & what's the outcome?
I applied in May 2022 and application got rejected, i am unable to apply. The system does not let you apply. You can try

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I close my current au cc as it's paid card, and try to reapply for ltf cards from swipe up will there be 6 months buffer period applicable or not?

yolofino

TF Ace
If I close my current au cc as it's paid card, and try to reapply for ltf cards from swipe up will there be 6 months buffer period applicable or not?
I also want to know this as AU has made my Altura Plus card LTF (2 months ago) but with the other cards I have, I can get higher version cards LTF + much more limit than what my Altura Plus has got.