• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

after putting mobile no and pan they verify you with otp, that's when the cibil hit happens
Not the right way. Ideally they should check other criterias first and last check should be cibil inquiry that too if one apply for cc. if cibil is less than required then they should decline the card with the low cibil reason.

I strongly believe we need some kind of regulations for such financial institutes to hold them from hitting cibil as and when they want 🤦‍♂️

Not the right way. Ideally they should check other criterias first and last check should be cibil inquiry that too if one apply for cc. if cibil is less than required then they should decline the card with the low cibil reason.

I strongly believe we need some kind of regulations for such financial institutes to hold them from hitting cibil as and when they want 🤦‍♂️
Couldn’t agree more. Also, whenever they decline any application they should state the exact reason and not generic ones.

What if we try to enter the bin of a super premium cards which give zenith for sure like indusind legend, hdfc infinia, etc. And we try to process our application with the entered bin only even though we donot have the card. In cibil only the credit card bank name and limit is mentioned right? So the variant of the card is not mentioned. Then we can try to enter bins of cards which we donot have but we have a card from that bank for sure.

So they wont be able to identify right which variant they have and zenith will be approved.

Is this possible?
@TechnoFino @Subhankar

Guys, on Swipe up, they offered me Zenith. In the initial comparison screen, they said Zenith is LTF for me. But on the last screen it showed 8k + GST.
What should I do?
Should I go ahead and apply, and check once the card is received ? Can i cancel after that or should i pay 8k even if i dont activate the card..... pls guide.. urgent!!!!!

Guys, on Swipe up, they offered me Zenith. In the initial comparison screen, they said Zenith is LTF for me. But on the last screen it showed 8k + GST.
What should I do?
Should I go ahead and apply, and check once the card is received ? Can i cancel after that or should i pay 8k even if i dont activate the card..... pls guide.. urgent!!!!!
Brother no offense but please go through the thread atleast once before post the query.

By now this has already been answered multiple times and people won't keep doing it over and over again.

I know you have requested stating it's urgent but please understand this is not a help desk where you can come and ask a query and expect an answer right away.

Coming to your question as stated before by support it will be LTF if applied through swipe up and if it's not, don't activate and 30 days later it'll be closed as per RBI Guidelines and you won' have to pay any money to bank.

Hope this answers your question and do some research next time before calling for help.

Last edited:
Hey @Tosh - thanks man.
The thread has 25 pages, and I checked the initial 7 pages, but there were no responses around this specific query. Considering the AU team was calling me and they already hit my CIBIL before me processing, it was a little annoying. Since the CIBIL was hit, it made more sense to go ahead with the card. Hence the urgency ...

Thanks.

What if we try to enter the bin of a super premium cards which give zenith for sure like indusind legend, hdfc infinia, etc. And we try to process our application with the entered bin only even though we donot have the card. In cibil only the credit card bank name and limit is mentioned right? So the variant of the card is not mentioned. Then we can try to enter bins of cards which we donot have but we have a card from that bank for sure.

So they wont be able to identify right which variant they have and zenith will be approved.

Is this possible?
@TechnoFino @Subhankar
Can somebody comment on this?

What should I do?
same happened to me(mine got rejected cause of VKYC), i have posted on that too, it should be LTF but out of 4 , one got a fees mentioned in his welcome letter, so it up to you

Back