• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

[QUOTE="Balavengat, post: 138317, member: 10929"] Means? After Pan card photo change only you applied again in AU? [/QUOTE] My Pan was correct within a week. My application was not disposed, hence was able to complete my VKYC successfully with new Pan card.

[QUOTE="Balavengat, post: 138317, member: 10929"] Means? After Pan card photo change only you applied again in AU? [/QUOTE] My Pan was correct within a week. My application was not disposed, hence was able to complete my VKYC successfully with new Pan card.
How was this possible? VKYC link was working even after 1st VKYC officer told to update and they waited for your next VKYC? Lucky you..

Anyone here has got 2 AU cards in which they applied for the 2nd card using the Swipe Up program? Asking because I don't want an unnecessary CIBIL hit if AU is not going to issue a 2nd card at all. AU and Axis hit CIBILs like no man's business.

They recently made changes to the portal. So I wouldn't be surprised if they no longer issue Zenith as LTF.
I applied my SimplyClick card's first 6 digits and was not allowed to change it later by clicking back. Tried clearing cache, restarting mobile. Nothing worked. Wanted to apply for xcite but they forced me to apply for ace. So, indeed they made changes to the portal.

I applied my SimplyClick card's first 6 digits and was not allowed to change it later by clicking back. Tried clearing cache, restarting mobile. Nothing worked. Wanted to apply for xcite but they forced me to apply for ace. So, indeed they made changes to the portal.
Yep. I spoke with their CC and they said this was a deliberate change.

I did the whole swipe up process for my sister (Location Pincode: 700156)
Used her HDFC Diners Millenia first 6 digits, AU system failed to accept Diners Millenia and then I was not able to re-enter other bank Credit Card first 6 digits, straight way it went to normal cards portal (Offered Vetta, Altura, LIT). I chose Vetta, there the fees was 2999+GST, even though the fees was shown I still applied(knowing that her company is in the AU LTF list, if they didn't offer LTF through Swipeup).
She did VKYC, that lady agent also asked her to update photo in PAN Card as she told her picture is matching only 30%, but still she processed the VKYC.
Applied at 2:20 PM (25th Feb) Approved 4:10 PM(25th Feb).
Card received 28th Feb. There too it was mentioned -NIL- for both joining/annual charges for AU VETTA.

PS: When I did VKYC for AU Savings Account in 2022 April, I was also asked to update the photo in PAN Card.

Looks like AU is a indirect dealer for NSDL, many ppl updating their photo in pan just for the sake of getting VKYC done. 😂, No exceptions, am also a victim of this pan photo issue
I did the whole swipe up process for my sister (Location Pincode: 700156)
Used her HDFC Diners Millenia first 6 digits, AU system failed to accept Diners Millenia and then I was not able to re-enter other bank Credit Card first 6 digits, straight way it went to normal cards portal (Offered Vetta, Altura, LIT). I chose Vetta, there the fees was 2999+GST, even though the fees was shown I still applied(knowing that her company is in the AU LTF list, if they didn't offer LTF through Swipeup).
She did VKYC, that lady agent also asked her to update photo in PAN Card as she told her picture is matching only 30%, but still she processed the VKYC.
Applied at 2:20 PM (25th Feb) Approved 4:10 PM(25th Feb).
Card received 28th Feb. There too it was mentioned -NIL- for both joining/annual charges for AU VETTA.

PS: When I did VKYC for AU Savings Account in 2022 April, I was also asked to update the photo in PAN Card.

You uploaded a new photo or it got picked up from AADHAR ?
We can upload photo during the application process, it won't take from Aadhar. If it's taking from Aadhar, i would prefer keep using my pan photo itself. BTW, we can replace aadhar photo also by visit aadhar centre.

PS: Photo size should be 50kb only.

We can upload photo during the application process, it won't take from Aadhar. If it's taking from Aadhar, i would prefer keep using my pan photo itself. BTW, we can replace aadhar photo also by visit aadhar centre.

PS: Photo size should be 50kb only.
Yeah, it's been 10 years since photo has been updated in AADHAR. One should update.

I applied on Thu 2nd March, VKYC done immediately. Address verification done on Fri 3rd March. Just checked application status on swipe up portal and its still showing 'status will be updated in 3 working days'. What should I do?

I applied on Thu 2nd March, VKYC done immediately. Address verification done on Fri 3rd March. Just checked application status on swipe up portal and its still showing 'status will be updated in 3 working days'. What should I do?
Probably it may rejected if it's still showing 3 days, call 180012001500 and press option 2 to receive your status via sms, that will tell the exact status.

Back