• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

They did not verify it for me even if my office is in a different city. But this was through swipe up & I also have an account with AU. So that might also be the reason. Kyc was also not done for me.
Ok, so existing accounts holders are also being considered.
Otherwise the feedback in this thread has been that existing account holders are just being rejected.

@Batmanbaba fyi

Ok, so existing accounts holders are also being considered.
Otherwise the feedback in this thread has been that existing account holders are just being rejected.

@Batmanbaba fyi
Absolutely. I was expecting the Swipe up card series, but they ended up offering Zenith. But better to check the criteria as, at the end of the day it is on C2C basis and depends on the existing card you have.
Was happy to get it LTF. One less card to worry about.

Do they not issue LTF cards to self-employed people?
AU did offer me zenith i made a mistake in VKYC otherwise would have got zenith as LTF as per 2 of the people mentioned on the portal it said fees of 7999+gst but received card as LTF, to be sure I'm not aware though 2 are self-employed or salaried though, in page 7-20 you should find those comment though.

AU did offer me zenith i made a mistake in VKYC otherwise would have got zenith as LTF as per 2 of the people mentioned on the portal it said fees of 7999+gst but received card as LTF, to be sure I'm not aware though 2 are self-employed or salaried though, in page 7-20 you should find those comment though.
What mistake in VKYC?

I was at my office and the location was picked through thr browser after giving permission.and I didn't hear the person asking if I'm at aadhar mentioned address right now so I said yes and after just vkyc got ended I thought oh no did I screwed up.
For me a vague reason during the call as my pan card photo is not clear through the camera for them, VKYC officer told to change my photo in pan card. My pan is shared across many financial process for the past 10 Years, no issues so far. And they rejected application too. Ridiculous.

For me a vague reason during the call as my pan card photo is not clear through the camera for them, VKYC officer told to change my photo in pan card. My pan is shared across many financial process for the past 10 Years, no issues so far. And they rejected application too. Ridiculous.
Even the executive asked how old is my photo on pancard before that no cc vkyc executive have asked that me that.

Even the executive asked how old is my photo on pancard before that no cc vkyc executive have asked that me that.
The same incident happened with me as well. I also had old photo on my Pan. Vkyc agent asked me to update Pan with latest photo first. I updated the same on my Pan and got Zenith LTF as a self employed.

Back