• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Yes you will. In amount box you can edit amount and pay whatever you like. Cashback is not dependent on amount rather it doesn't matter where you pay or how much you pay, cashback is calculated on net amount paid in a txn. This error will be gone tomorrow or in few days. Anyways, how much of bill is generated and for which bank.
Oh my statement date is 20th so was just looking to clear some doubts, thanks for the help!
Also the bill will be somewhere around 40k, sbi cb cc

Now it's not letting me add a debit card to pay. Keeps saying"something went wrong". Anyone else getting this issue?
Also how do you delete the phone number that is mapped to the card. I don't see a option.

Today I reinstalled the Jio app and added my axis card and I am still getting the "something went wrong" message when trying to add a debit card.
How are you guys adding debit cards to make payments? I am now thinking the issue could be with my phone or app..

Today I reinstalled the Jio app and added my axis card and I am still getting the "something went wrong" message when trying to add a debit card.
How are you guys adding debit cards to make payments? I am now thinking the issue could be with my phone or app..
Dnt use saved credit card or debit card. Update the app and everytime manually type credit card/debit card and pay.

Dnt use saved credit card or debit card. Update the app and everytime manually type credit card/debit card and pay.

Have updated the app 3 times since last Saturday. I can add the axis cc, and it fetches the bill. But when I go to pay via debit card, I cannot add the debit card and I get the "something went wrong" error. If I go to pay via bank, it goes to the next screen, only debit card I cannot add.

Hey Guys - I've got multiple credit cards and a total bill of ~1L to pay this month and I've got the HDFC Platinum DC. Glanced through this thread and I see that I've got 2 options - SBI Unipay (Website) and Jio Finance (App). Any best practices, tips etc?

Hey Guys - I've got multiple credit cards and a total bill of ~1L to pay this month and I've got the HDFC Platinum DC. Glanced through this thread and I see that I've got 2 options - SBI Unipay (Website) and Jio Finance (App). Any best practices, tips etc?
For SBI Unipay, please do this: First, make a small test payment of 100 rupees since the failure rate on unipay is quite high, and you wouldn't want your money to get stuck there for days. Once, that 100 rupees transaction gets settled (it will settle instantly), proceed with the rest amount.
  • When you make payments through SBI Unipay, you will find this merchant name in your transaction: SBIUNIPAYDBCard
  • When you make payments through JioFinance, you will find this merchant name in your transaction: REL* RELIANCE PAYMENT S
Both of them are utility merchant codes, which fetches you 1% reward.

For SBI Unipay, please do this: First, make a small test payment of 100 rupees since the failure rate on unipay is quite high, and you wouldn't want your money to get stuck there for days. Once, that 100 rupees transaction gets settled (it will settle instantly), proceed with the rest amount.
  • When you make payments through SBI Unipay, you will find this merchant name in your transaction: SBIUNIPAYDBCard
  • When you make payments through JioFinance, you will find this merchant name in your transaction: REL* RELIANCE PAYMENT S
Thank YOU! I'll just go with Jio Finance then :)

Did payment of 20k using Jio Finance using hdfc platinum debit card.
merchant name : REL* RELIANCE PAYMENT

It has been 4 days, No points were added.......

Check with HDFC or wait for a few days. I did a payment for my axis card on SBI unipay yesterday using HDFC platinum DC and the 1% cb is showing today.

You have one more option i.e. Canara setu. Good interface and smooth transactions. You can pay part payment too.

4 days ago, means you made the bill payment on Saturday. Saturday - Sunday is non-working days.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (total 3 working days)

You will get it by tonight or tomorrow max. Btw, when did you check on HDFC?

I have made CREDIT CARD BILL payment through JIO FINANCE but my payment is in process and it's not showing in Jio Passbook also and not reflected in Card also??? What can i do???

Back