• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Wanted to pay part / custom amount on jio finance and decided to check this thread before paying and saw this. Pls confirm if you get RP for this payment.
Also is it possible to make part payment/ custom amount via Jio payment?
Yes, you can pay part/custom amount in JioFinance and if you have HDFC DC then you can proceed with that, you will get your points.

I have made payment more than 75K using SBI Unipay and got only 500 as cashback. Something wrong?
Using HDFC platinum DC?

Seems like you have already got 250 cashback from your previous transactions. I got whole 750 cashback for this month.

Yes, you can pay part/custom amount in JioFinance and if you have HDFC DC then you can proceed with that, you will get your points.

Seems like they removed the part payment option on jio finance app. Only pre-filled full amount shows when paying.

Edit: ignore above..

@6ix9ine Bro, I too paid HDFC CC on JFin with amount 30K and got this Merchant name (first I though of cancelling txn at OTP page but then as it was sbi dc so let it go through). So updated here. But atleast it confirmed that there are two different names now. Check whether app update is there for you. Before payment I updated my app. These days jfin pushing update every 3-5 days.

Now it's not letting me add a debit card to pay. Keeps saying"something went wrong". Anyone else getting this issue?
Also how do you delete the phone number that is mapped to the card. I don't see a option.

@6ix9ine Bro, I too paid HDFC CC on JFin with amount 30K and got this Merchant name (first I though of cancelling txn at OTP page but then as it was sbi dc so let it go through). So updated here. But atleast it confirmed that there are two different names now. Check whether app update is there for you. Before payment I updated my app. These days jfin pushing update every 3-5 days.
These 2 merchants could be possible and yes, it's fully updated as I don't keep the JioFinance app on my phone. Whenever I want to make a transaction, I download it from the play store, complete the payment, and then uninstall it. Btw, I paid the Kotak CC using my HDFC Platinum DC

Now it's not letting me add a debit card to pay. Keeps saying"something went wrong". Anyone else getting this issue?
Also how do you delete the phone number that is mapped to the card. I don't see a option.
This often happens with the JioFinance app, and you can delete the entire biller from the 'My Biller' button. It should be in the 'Pay Bills' section.

1000 % agree with this ... Rupay is not going to take off anytime soon..

Optimist: So the RuPay promotions are not going to end anytime soon either, as they keep on trying.

Pessimist: They'll read the writing on the wall soon enough and look to cut their losses as they give up.

:)

Very strange. I've never done a 75K transaction in one go on SBI Unipay, it was always in batches. I guess we need to confirm this.
I have done my last txn on July 25th and next CC txn is after 1% devaluation using SBI UNIPAY.

Done high value txn because my earlier payment to another cc from IDFC Dc on SBI Unipay credited immediately. So took a risk with HDFC payment. Right now we can’t ask HDFC too because this is loop. Anyways that’s fine. Let’s leave it there.

JioFin App Merchant name changed from Reliance Payment Solutions to RPSLLDCASH (short form).

I hope they haven't fixed the MCC of Utilities as till Aug 14th, I got Reliance Payment Solutions. Caution: Please don't call any Customer Care.
phir-hera-pheri-mere-ko-to-aisa-dhak-dhak-ho-rela-hai.gif

Back