• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
I have made CREDIT CARD BILL payment through JIO FINANCE but my payment is in process and it's not showing in Jio Passbook also and not reflected in Card also??? What can i do???
Jio servers are down since yesterday I think. You should be getting your refund within a week if your payment doesn't go through

For SBI Unipay, please do this: First, make a small test payment of 100 rupees since the failure rate on unipay is quite high, and you wouldn't want your money to get stuck there for days. Once, that 100 rupees transaction gets settled (it will settle instantly), proceed with the rest amount.
  • When you make payments through SBI Unipay, you will find this merchant name in your transaction: SBIUNIPAYDBCard
  • When you make payments through JioFinance, you will find this merchant name in your transaction: REL* RELIANCE PAYMENT S
Both of them are utility merchant codes, which fetches you 1% reward.

Just curious what if 100 rs. successful but rest amount failed since the failure rate as per this on unipay is quite high?

Just curious what if 100 rs. successful but rest amount failed since the failure rate as per this on unipay is quite high?
If you take ages to make payment then definitely second transaction could fail. But, with unipay it's different, either the transaction will go through or it won't. So, the first transaction usually give us a whole picture of the site status.

If you take ages to make payment then definitely second transaction could fail. But, with unipay it's different, either the transaction will go through or it won't. So, the first transaction usually give us a whole picture of the site status.

This morning I made a successful payment at SBI Unipay. Then when I was trying to make another payment (of a much larger amount), the portal crashed with a message claiming some "broken bridge" or something!

So I closed the browser and tried again after several minutes. This time it went through just fine!

It appears that the Unipay site is temperamental. Also, quite often some buttons did not respond to the first one or two, or even three clicks, before finally taking pity and responding! :)

So it appears that HDFC have lost a lot of traffic at BillPay. This morning they had fetched one of my CC bills on their own (I didn't log in), and sent me a message prodding me to pay the bill through BillPay !!! ... Never happened before.

Poor, poor HDFC ! :)
serves them right for stopping the 1%!!

So it appears that HDFC have lost a lot of traffic at BillPay. This morning they had fetched one of my CC bills on their own (I didn't log in), and sent me a message prodding me to pay the bill through BillPay !!! ... Never happened before.

I don't see any point of using hdfc billpay.
In this scenario cred is better, right.

I got one last week😂

Back