• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
I also donated 1000 RPs to SBI as 50K txns under 2X pts campaign with Chupay card will give nothing due to MCC change. I confirmed this because the txns done yesterday evening with VISA Virtual DC on Jiofin got sucess and are showing points now within less than 24 hrs on SBI Rewardz website but points not credited to main points which takes 3 days time. Just showing in statement now which means it successfully got tracked. So the doubt I had with JFin+SBI DC is over with this and RPs continuing with visa/master variant.

Had a 10K txn failed in morning with both Unipay/Jiofin which confirmed BBPS morning problem which started a month ago is still there. So now I will pay only after 2PM for better success rate. Today also my friend who paid at 10:15 AM with Millennia card with Jiofin got txn failure and retry after 3 PM got successful instantly. So BBPS systems are having problem in a specific time period. I somehow forgot about this problem yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

SBI Rupay or any other rupay holders, please use Atal Setu only.
Txn success at unipay but jio fin txn showed pending first, amount debited, then after 25 mins, showed failed

Last edited:
Any working method to pay Amex card bill to get 1% cashback on HDFC platinum debit card cashback ? As on jio Finance and sbi unipay not showing Amex.
Check existing discussion

And

Currently, bill payments are working smoothly. Paid 4x16K using millennia on jfin (2 txn, HDFC and ICICI), Unipay (HDFC) and Atal Setu(SBI) (1 txn each) between 08:35-08:50 PM and all settled successfully/instantly. Now I can RIP. :kangaroo: Try at your own risk between 09:30AM-12PM.

Good morning all, i just paid a bill of 75k through my HDFC Easyshop platinum debit card on jio finance app and the merchant name i got in the netbanking is REL*RELIANCE PAY. Just wanted to confirm if this will fetch 1% cashpoints or not.
Thanks.

Back