• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
@liza10o Yeah Atal Setu and JFin fine.

Unipay is dead today. No bill fetching. Conisdering myself lucky now as mine was successful. After 9AM, it isn't working for any biller.

RPSLLDCASH fecthed nothing. So final nail in coffin is struck here.
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
This is Wallet MCC merchant. 6540

This is Wallet MCC merchant. 6540
There was no clear answer here about it when I did txn with it. As it was SBI card, I didn't give deep thought about it because wallet MCC is only exception with sbi dc. Albeit I was the first one to bring attention to this merchant name here. Maybe in private club here it would have been discussed. Not openly. But that 50K helped me reach 1L milestone with SBI card. So this way or that way 1000 pts are sure. Also this merchant name is visible only with Chupay cards and only on jfin app. So nothing much lost here. SBI already has chillar cashback. :ROFLMAO:

Apse se kisi ko pta hai ki hdfc cc m rent payment m 1st txn per month no charges wala rule abhi bhi h ki change ho gya h?

Or koi card h jisme rent payment par charges nahi h atleast for 1st txn in a month?

Transaction failed on Setu. Will they issue refund automatically? And how many days do they need
3 or 5 to 7 working days max. I had explained here before and explaining again now. Whenever you do txn and it is either successful or unsuccessful, your account do gets debit instantly but merchant/payment gateway don't get this payment. They only get a receipt of fund hold from bank. Merchant gets only on third day and till then it is kept on hold in your own bank aka escrow account.

If txn is successful, then, on third day merchant will get this money and if unsuccessful, it is on our own bank when they process refund but they have to wait for payment gateway to present them with receipt on unsuccessful txn from merchant. If merchant don't then they refund on third day automatically but sometimes it stucks in between. If there is delay at payment gateway end, bank keep that on hold. But if customer calls them, they identify on their own end and reverse the transaction.

Same way, you see when you do a txn with credit card, only on third day it is visible in statement when it is actually charged to card account which means money successfully given to merchant from bank's hold account. Same way it works with DC but not with internet banking where the receiver of money has to initiate refund manually to souce account. So netbanking txns can delay upto 5 days but mostly come back in 3 days what I have seen.

The txns on holiday like today are counted as Monday or next working day txns and will reverse accordingly.

We do not need to contact canara setu for this. Only after 3 days and when bank confirms that payment is transferred to merchant you need to contact them. Sometimes bank holds it for many days but keep telling that you need to contact merchant.

Looks like payment going through is hit and miss with SBI Unipay, Canara Setu and Jio Finance. Can't take the risk of large amounts of money being tied up somewhere in a payment gateway for weeks while I run around trying to get card payments done before payment date for Rs.750 cashback. Will just make the payment using HDFC bill pay.

Goddamn RBI has to stick their nose into everything and ruin perfectly well working things to promote their whatever interests and egos.

Looks like payment going through is hit and miss with SBI Unipay, Canara Setu and Jio Finance. Can't take the risk of large amounts of money being tied up somewhere in a payment gateway for weeks while I run around trying to get card payments done before payment date for Rs.750 cashback. Will just make the payment using HDFC bill pay.

Goddamn RBI has to stick their nose into everything and ruin perfectly well working things to promote their whatever interests and egos.
No one knows whether BBPS is having problem or the biller themselves. Everyday after 9AM in morning, BBPS or now Bharat Connect bill payment system behaves mysteriously. Things will settle with time. They have to scale up system with demand and also the upgradation going on at backend playing their parts. Most of these apps/websites are new and will keep optimizing over time. Currently Unipay, Atal Setu all in beta phase and JFin has also tagged them in beta phase in app name itself. Picture abhi baki hai. Apna time fix hai. Morning 7-9 and after that only evening 5-9 PM. My txns on Jiopay failed few days back so it is hit or miss with everyone. If apps/sites are okay, BBPS starts having problem. If they are okay too billers i.e banks have some issues at their end. When all 3 are streamlined, we get success.

Today once Canara Setu flashed message, too many request for this biller meaning system is overloaded when tried SBI/ICICI during afternoon. Next year, I hope it all settles down with system scaled up for high demand from consumers. Also they can do magic just now by stopping DC cashbacks and you will never see txn failing again as most will pay from their own bank netbanking after that. With all apps/sites forced to use BBPS which is itself undercooked we will keep seeing such things.

I paid my hdfc bill through SBI unipay didn't got cashback and I paid my ICICI bill using hdfc bill pay didn't got cashback
When did you paid hdfc card bill from sbi unipay? Last week there happened delay in crediting reward points.
You will not get any cashback while using hdfc billpay.

Back