• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Payment through SBI unipay will fetch cashpoint or not? Done the payment a week ago didn't got it till now
You should've got them already, yesterday everyone points got credited. If you didn't got, then you must've already accumulated more than or equal to 750 points in the August month.

Can anyone confirm canara bbps is giving cashpoint or not I paid the bill on 39 August didn't got the cashback and paid the hdfc bill through SBI unipay on 29 didn't got cashback till now. Anyone help me out?

What was the merchant name? I got all the points though
Can anyone confirm canara bbps is giving cashpoint or not I paid the bill on 39 August didn't got the cashback and paid the hdfc bill through SBI unipay on 29 didn't got cashback till now. Anyone help me out?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-01-19-59-19-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-01-19-59-19-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2024-09-01-19-58-50-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-01-19-58-50-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
39 August?? No points are given since 28th August transactions. So you should wait.

Why do you expect you will get points today? You made payment on friday. Saturday - Sunday are non working days.

It's not even a single working day and you are already anticipating cashback? Have some patience bro, you will get it in this week which starts tomorrow.

//Edit: Your merchants are correct, bus patience ki kami hai woh bhi poori ho jayegi 2-3 days mai.

Why do you expect you will get points today? You made payment on friday. Saturday - Sunday are non working days.

It's not even a single working day and you are already anticipating cashback? Have some patience bro, you will get it in this week which starts tomorrownow

It's not even a single working day and you are already anticipating cashback? Have some patience bro, you will get it in this week which starts tomorrow.

//Edit: Your merchants are correct, bus patience ki kami hai woh bhi poori ho jayegi 2-3 days mai.
Are bro I thought that I wasn't getting cashback from hdfc billpay so I thought they stopped giving cashpoints. I open the forum today and find out they stopped

I am that anyone and I confirm. @6ix9ine already explained.

Bhai milenge atal setu ke bhi aur unipay ke bhi. My RPs recently came after 15 days on unipay and some came within 2-3 days. All stuck RPs gets settled in mid month or month end. So chill and keep paying CC bill because one payment miss= all hard work becomes zero with Finance charges. Roti mat khana par pehle CC bill pay karna.

Back