• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
It seems like his intention was to devalue the cards. He's posting that so that more people will use it and ultimately the bank will devalue the card. It's not fair. So is he doing these things to make Rupay famous? I am sure he's earning something
Don't know what's happening he has tagged rbl bank continuously until it's Devaluation writing in big red letters now it's hdfc turn

Have always done that! Hopefully someone might notice and help people like us enter someday :)

But now I totally understand yout point brother. Its not like people mind sharing tricks but I don’t understand why people like Abhishek21 are poking the banks.

On one side they themselves are sharing tricks and loopholes while on other side tagging banks and acting like saints as if they are stakeholders of the bank.
Don’t know why would he do such a rubbish thing!
Do you guys really think banks paying 100s of crores in cashback and having a lot of automated systems as well as employees wouldn’t be aware of this without someone Tweeting it?

Time to close Platinum Debit card and Savings max account

Move to the lower account variant and debit card
What's the point though because only savings max acc gives free debit card & the lowest priced useful debit card from hdfc still cost 500+gst while the typical lowest mab savings acc is 10k mab.

Less than 1L always. Not sure how i got it. But its of no use.
I have following relations with HDFC
- HDFC Life Term Life insurance
- Salary account since 10yrs
- Regalia Gold 9L+ Limit
Seen somebody recently getting their imperia acc finally downgraded after 6-7 years of maintaining less than 1 lakh in acc.

Do you guys really think banks paying 100s of crores in cashback and having a lot of automated systems as well as employees wouldn’t be aware of this without someone Tweeting it?
Banks are definitely aware of the loopholes, but don't mind as long as only a few users do it. Probably costs them more to fix the bug then to pay out a few ₹s. But once people like @Abhishek012 start blogging about it and tagging them on social media, their entire customer base will start exploiting the loopholes thereby resulting in massive losses for the banks. Such people deserve a 👊

What's the point though because only savings max acc gives free debit card & the lowest priced useful debit card from hdfc still cost 500+gst while the typical lowest mab savings acc is 10k mab.
HDFC RuPay Platinum Debit Card Available, only Rs200+GST

Salary account - Free and some premium account - also free.

You willl get 20% upto 100 off per month on Mobile recharge/Utility bill payment on Amazon.

Swiggy food order - 20% upto 100 off per month.

@purushotham

Probably costs them more to fix the bug then to pay out a few ₹s.
It cost them practically nothing. A few settings change/2 lines of code & that's it. The reason they allow it is similar to how "under the table" txns are considered in most govt offices where everyone knows about it but never talk about it openly. The day when everyone starts talking about it is the day anti corruption bureau raids the office but until then everything works fine. Such "features" help some top mgmt ppl make their presentation slides regarding savings acc statistics look good & that's why they are allowed to continue as long as they don't attract too much attention.

It cost them practically nothing. A few settings change/2 lines of code & that's it. The reason they allow it is similar to how "under the table" txns are considered in most govt offices where everyone knows about it but never talk about it openly. The day when everyone starts talking about it is the day anti corruption bureau raids the office but until then everything works fine. Such "features" help some top mgmt ppl make their presentation slides regarding savings acc statistics look good & that's why they are allowed to continue as long as they don't attract too much attention.
he has again done it on twitter tagged hdfc bank about sbi unipay and jio finance he want end this i think what kind mentality he has what he gets in return

he has again done it on twitter tagged hdfc bank about sbi unipay and jio finance he want end this i think what kind mentality he has what he gets in return
What do you gain from being a snitch @Abhishek012 ?
Casually replying to uNIpAy aLlOws 1% tHrU dC but refusing to acknowledge that you are tagging banks and being a snitch. What do you gain by doing this? Please enlighten us!

Back