• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC bank issue total 3 Credit cards per customer ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
HDFC bank issue total 3 Credit card per customer ?

HDFC bank issue total 3 Credit cards per customer, only condition is that you can take 1 RuPay, 1 Visa and 1 Diners club but they hide this info.

Source - Infinia team, they told this thing.

Another person told his friend already have total 3 HDFC credit cards, all cards are on different card network and different variant 1 Diners club, 1 Regalia and 1 Moneyback+.

Last edited:

HDFC bank issue total 3 Credit cards per customer, only condition is that you can take 1 RuPay, 1 Visa and 1 Diners club but they hide this info.

Another person told his friend already have total 3 HDFC credit cards, all cards are on different card network and different variant 1 Diners club, 1 Regalia and 1 Moneyback+.
What about mastercard?

His moneyback card is Staff card

There is nothing like that. After, 2018 they stoped issuing more than 1 card by default. One can still get multiple cards but with approval from RM and the case has to be really strong to give them good business. Period.

There is nothing like that. After, 2018 they stoped issuing more than 1 card by default. One can still get multiple cards but with approval from RM and the case has to be really strong to give them good business. Period.
Recently, HDFC bank allow existing credit card holders to apply for TATA Neu cards.

Earlier it was bit easy to get 2 cards before ban. But now it's difficult.
I know one of my relative had Infinia. And he applied 2nd card DCB via payzapp. And it was approved with seperate limit

Nice catch buddy 😂

Already have a dcb and suprisingly hdfc is allowing me to apply for another card.
Not sure if that would be accepted or rejected but sure it is allowing and showing many co-branded cards as an option.

Yes they reject it at later stage. I applied for second card last year when ban was lifted and application was through. Cibil check also happened but later they rejected it.

Is it really wise to have more than 1 hdfc card considering what i have observed is that when getting 2nd card limit increase offers have stopped. Anybody experienced otherwise?

Back