• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

Just sharing info with avid readers and participants.
On card renewal, MB posts 1 free night award to account within 7 days of paying renewal fee, i.e. INR 3,540. Also credits 10 Nights to your Bonvoy account. Pretty nifty.
Best is 3 seperate bookings which i usually do. Bcos price is dynamic and u can rebook at lower price for that night if it drops for a particular night. Instead of altering other nights. Only if u booking 5 nights in a row book together
IMO you should be able to do it in a single booking.
Screenshot_20240912-011431.webp
Wtf man

You are probably the first one in the world to request this.... :ROFLMAO:

So the bank got confused ..... they may say that their systems are not designed to accommodate once in a year event
Bro I didn't knew that first night wouldn't be applicable on LTF at that time

3 nights only . if we make seperate booking at same hotel, do we have to do anything daily to checkin, or it works same as combined booking once you reached hotel?
If you have any spends billed to room on any individual booking, then you may need to settle that before they check you in afresh/give you a fresh key card.

If they’ve taken a pre-auth, then the above may not be applicable.

Good advise by @Thomas244 about separate bookings, especially if you don’t mind the hassle of constantly tracking change in award night requirements, each day of the booking !

Back