HDFC Bank Millennia Debit Card & It's Benefits ❤️🔥

Charges: 500 + GST.

IMG_20230813_104357_256.jpg

Benefits:
• 5% cashback on PayZapp or Smartbuy
• 2.5% cashback on shopping i.e. on Flipkart, Amazon etc
• 1% on other transactions i.e. wallet loads, credit card payments etc
• Total rewards is capped at 400 RP/month
• Bonus - 5% cashback upto 1000 on Gift Vouchers purchase via Smartbuy per month. P.s. Smartbuy has introduced 2.5% & 3.25% + GST on ASV & AGV respectively.
• Cashback will be credited in 4 month after the transaction (i.e. 90 days), you can redeem via HDFC netbanking.
• You can get rewards worth ₹16,800 annually.

IMG_20230813_104356_710.jpg

How to milk the benefits?

• If you use it on smartbuy only then 5% upto 400 (card benefits) + 5% upto 1000 (smartbuy bonus), total 1400 RP/month you'll be getting. Since Smartbuy charging convenience fees on AGV & ASV, better to buy Flipkart GV without convenience fee on smartbuy.
• For example, if you buy Flipkart GV worth 8k via Smartbuy with Millennia DC, you'll get 400 + 400 = 800 cashback, meaning 10% cashback on Flipkart GV.
• In another example, if you buy worth 20k, you'll get 1400 cashback, meaning 7% cashback on Flipkart GV. So buy accordingly as per your needs.
• If you use Millennia DC for 40k CC Payments worth 40k via Mobikwik, Paytm etc only, then 1% upto 400 cap will be over & you'll get 5% cashback upto 1000 if you purchase any GV via Smartbuy now.

Hope you've understood the benefits & enjoy the rewards ❤️. Ask if any query.

NShah

@D₹V Bhai I want to confirm ki maine Digisave account open karaya hai to millenia DC se Amazon par agar mai 5k amount pe multiple in and out karta hu to kya total 400 points milenge
suppose I did the transaction 5k 8 times on same day i.e 15 Feb when will I get 400 RS pension?
Jaise tumko thik Lage waise load karo mein har month Paytm and amazon wallet 20k 20k ke load karta hu
Amazon wallet load pe bhi Cashback milenga or use mobikwik or slice or you can pay cc bill payments through mobikwik and Paytm
Cashback 90 days ke baad ayenga

Guys guys
Maine abhi HDFC digisave account open Kiya hai in morning
I got account number and customer id
Maine net banking and mobile banking activate karliya but in dc section nothing is showing

Also on HDFC site it was mentioned fyf millennia
But under features page it was mentioned money-back
But in app nothing is showing

How long would it take to get virtual card atleast
And also branch is showing of Mumbai while I choose meerut

Lastly app and net banking ekdum vahiyaad hai!!!
Congratulations 🎉... Welcome 🤗 to the HDFC club.

And for pre approved offers, wait patiently 😈 grab the right card only.

shivamk

See this calculation

Savings Max is great (I have considered millennia here)

According to me ,

Option 1:
- You keep 25k in a savings max account earning 3% interest per annum.
- This yields an annual return of 750 Rs.
- Additionally, there's a savings of 590 Rs dc charges ( millennia)
- So, the total return for Option 1 is 750 + 590 = 1340 Rs per year.

Option 2:
- You keep 5k in a savings account earning 3% interest per annum.(Regular rural)
- This yields an annual return of 150 Rs.
- You invest 20k in a fixed deposit (FD) earning 8.5% interest for 12 months.(E.g Jana bank)
- The FD generates an interest of 20,000 * 8.5% = 1700 Rs for the year.(I did simple intrest )
- You incur a debit card fee of 590 Rs.
- So, the total return for Option 2 is 150 + 1700 - 590 = 1260 Rs for the year.

Comparing the two options:
- Option 1 offers a total return of 1340 Rs per year.
- Option 2 offers a total return of 1260 Rs for the year.
- Therefore, Option 1 is best
Calculation has a small flaw. In option 1, we are treating 590 as being credited back over and above DC fee waiver.

Let's simplify it like this.
Option 1:
Returns = Total interest - DC fee
= 750 - 0 = Rs. 750

Option 2:
Returns = Total Interest - DC fee
= Rs. (150 + 1700) - 590
= Rs. 1260

So eventually we are losing up Rs. 510 due to MAB condition.

Charges: 500 + GST.

IMG_20230813_104357_256.jpg

Benefits:
• 5% cashback on PayZapp or Smartbuy
• 2.5% cashback on shopping i.e. on Flipkart, Amazon etc
• 1% on other transactions i.e. wallet loads, credit card payments etc
• Total rewards is capped at 400 RP/month
• Bonus - 5% cashback upto 1000 on Gift Vouchers purchase via Smartbuy per month. P.s. Smartbuy has introduced 2.5% & 3.25% + GST on ASV & AGV respectively.
• Cashback will be credited in 4 month after the transaction (i.e. 90 days), you can redeem via HDFC netbanking.
• You can get rewards worth ₹16,800 annually.

IMG_20230813_104356_710.jpg

How to milk the benefits?

• If you use it on smartbuy only then 5% upto 400 (card benefits) + 5% upto 1000 (smartbuy bonus), total 1400 RP/month you'll be getting. Since Smartbuy charging convenience fees on AGV & ASV, better to buy Flipkart GV without convenience fee on smartbuy.
• For example, if you buy Flipkart GV worth 8k via Smartbuy with Millennia DC, you'll get 400 + 400 = 800 cashback, meaning 10% cashback on Flipkart GV.
• In another example, if you buy worth 20k, you'll get 1400 cashback, meaning 7% cashback on Flipkart GV. So buy accordingly as per your needs.
• If you use Millennia DC for 40k CC Payments worth 40k via Mobikwik, Paytm etc only, then 1% upto 400 cap will be over & you'll get 5% cashback upto 1000 if you purchase any GV via Smartbuy now.

Hope you've understood the benefits & enjoy the rewards ❤️. Ask if any query.
Ab lag raha hai iska number hai next 🤣