• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Millennia Debit Card & It's Benefits ❤️🔥

D₹V

TF Prestige
Charges: 500 + GST.

IMG_20230813_104357_256.jpg

Benefits:
• 5% cashback on PayZapp or Smartbuy
• 2.5% cashback on shopping i.e. on Flipkart, Amazon etc
• 1% on other transactions i.e. wallet loads, credit card payments etc
• Total rewards is capped at 400 RP/month
• Bonus - 5% cashback upto 1000 on Gift Vouchers purchase via Smartbuy per month. P.s. Smartbuy has introduced 2.5% & 3.25% + GST on ASV & AGV respectively.
• Cashback will be credited in 4 month after the transaction (i.e. 90 days), you can redeem via HDFC netbanking.
• You can get rewards worth ₹16,800 annually.

IMG_20230813_104356_710.jpg

How to milk the benefits?

• If you use it on smartbuy only then 5% upto 400 (card benefits) + 5% upto 1000 (smartbuy bonus), total 1400 RP/month you'll be getting. Since Smartbuy charging convenience fees on AGV & ASV, better to buy Flipkart GV without convenience fee on smartbuy.
• For example, if you buy Flipkart GV worth 8k via Smartbuy with Millennia DC, you'll get 400 + 400 = 800 cashback, meaning 10% cashback on Flipkart GV.
• In another example, if you buy worth 20k, you'll get 1400 cashback, meaning 7% cashback on Flipkart GV. So buy accordingly as per your needs.
• If you use Millennia DC for 40k CC Payments worth 40k via Mobikwik, Paytm etc only, then 1% upto 400 cap will be over & you'll get 5% cashback upto 1000 if you purchase any GV via Smartbuy now.

Hope you've understood the benefits & enjoy the rewards ❤️. Ask if any query.

doraemon

TF Ace
I just received a new Millennia Debit Card and it’s Mastercard so I wanted to ask if there’s any difference between the mastercadd and visa variant with usage, rewards or anything.
No change in rewards
But u will not be able to use that on Paytm
And would attract a fee on cc bill payments through mobikwik
Rest remains same
@VISHESH_BANSAL

Did u recd by insta kit?
Because I visited branch with my mother for the card.
But guy there told me govt site is not working due to election and asked me to come on Monday

Seems he lied

doraemon

TF Ace
amazon pay egift card is to add rupess into your amazon pay wallet, you didn't knew? I'm using it for years to add money into amazon pay via millennia CC which also gives 5%, but haven't used for Debit card yet
That's a loss

after adding gc in account money is stucked logically and either u can pay bills or order from Amazon/merchant apps supporting it

Wallet load is best anyday

Last edited: