• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Millennia Debit Card & It's Benefits ❤️🔥

D₹V

TF Prestige
Charges: 500 + GST.

IMG_20230813_104357_256.jpg

Benefits:
• 5% cashback on PayZapp or Smartbuy
• 2.5% cashback on shopping i.e. on Flipkart, Amazon etc
• 1% on other transactions i.e. wallet loads, credit card payments etc
• Total rewards is capped at 400 RP/month
• Bonus - 5% cashback upto 1000 on Gift Vouchers purchase via Smartbuy per month. P.s. Smartbuy has introduced 2.5% & 3.25% + GST on ASV & AGV respectively.
• Cashback will be credited in 4 month after the transaction (i.e. 90 days), you can redeem via HDFC netbanking.
• You can get rewards worth ₹16,800 annually.

IMG_20230813_104356_710.jpg

How to milk the benefits?

• If you use it on smartbuy only then 5% upto 400 (card benefits) + 5% upto 1000 (smartbuy bonus), total 1400 RP/month you'll be getting. Since Smartbuy charging convenience fees on AGV & ASV, better to buy Flipkart GV without convenience fee on smartbuy.
• For example, if you buy Flipkart GV worth 8k via Smartbuy with Millennia DC, you'll get 400 + 400 = 800 cashback, meaning 10% cashback on Flipkart GV.
• In another example, if you buy worth 20k, you'll get 1400 cashback, meaning 7% cashback on Flipkart GV. So buy accordingly as per your needs.
• If you use Millennia DC for 40k CC Payments worth 40k via Mobikwik, Paytm etc only, then 1% upto 400 cap will be over & you'll get 5% cashback upto 1000 if you purchase any GV via Smartbuy now.

Hope you've understood the benefits & enjoy the rewards ❤️. Ask if any query.

vine

TF Premier
Asking for a relative, I suggested them to make a request for a Millennia dc.
In netbanking -> cards -> debit card upgrade -> we selected one existing dc -> then selected Millenia dc (out of three options, Platinum, Millenia, cant-remember-third-one) -> submit.
After a day, it's been showing 'a Debit card' with first four and last four digits (example: 1234xxxxxxxx1234).
Does this mean we will receive the new physical dc at the address?
While we wait for the dc to arrive, Is there anyway to make sure if it's Millennia?

vine

TF Premier
Asking for a relative, I suggested them to make a request for a llennia dc.
In netbanking -> cards -> debit card upgrade -> we selected one existing dc -> then selected Millenia dc (out of three options, Platinum, Millenia, cant-remember-third-one) -> submit .
After a day, it's been showing 'a Debit card' with first four and last four digits (example: 1234xxxxxxxx1234).
While we wait for the dc to arrive, Is there anyway to make sure if it's Millennia?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Asking for a relative, I suggested them to make a request for a llennia dc.
In netbanking -> cards -> debit card upgrade -> we selected one existing dc -> then selected Millenia dc (out of three options, Platinum, Millenia, cant-remember-third-one) -> submit .
Call customer care and confirm.

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call customer care and raise complaint instead of waiting. They will ask the transaction date and amount. Note kar lena pehle se.
I had to call 5 different agents. All of them were clueless about how Millenia DC works. One of them even said I have received 400 in month of May, which was for Feb transaction and when she replied that for Feb transaction I'd received 171 rs in my account, I tried telling her that it was smartbuy CB and we can redeem Millenia CB in multiples of 400 only. Then realised I can't educate her and disconnected, tried again and again till I got a complaint raised.

PS - most of you might be aware, still. Anyone else calling customer care, if they ask what type of transaction it is, mention it as utility bill payment. Don't say credit card bill payment.

P B R G

TF Ace
I had to call 5 different agents. All of them were clueless about how Millenia DC works. One of them even said I have received 400 in month of May, which was for Feb transaction and when she replied that for Feb transaction I'd received 171 rs in my account, I tried telling her that it was smartbuy CB and we can redeem Millenia CB in multiples of 400 only. Then realised I can't educate her and disconnected, tried again and again till I got a complaint raised.

PS - most of you might be aware, still. Anyone else calling customer care, if they ask what type of transaction it is, mention it as utility bill payment. Don't say credit card bill payment.
In my case the agent was literate enough to understand the issue. Although it took close to half an hour of call duration.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Better mail than call