• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Preapproved Diners Privilege Card

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Today I got this banner for 2nd time.

Its again HDFC Diner Previlege Card which I rejected in February, 2022.

I was interested for HDFC Regalia.

I thought Hdfc will offer Regalia but again they offered the same with increased limit of just 25k. ☹️😏

Also, its spend based preapproved with charges Rs. 2500/-.
Not unconditional LTF.

Now I am in dilemma, should I accept it or not.😋🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-095937_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220716-095937_(1).png
    678.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Picsart_22-07-16_13-15-44-325.png
    Picsart_22-07-16_13-15-44-325.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
I am maintaining 1L in my HDFC account for 3 months.
Using it as my main account and even paying my CC bill through HDFC bill pay still have no preapproved offer from them..

Any suggestions?
Yes wait for sometime.
Just do what you are doing till now like all transactions and bill payment.
Meanwhile apply for other FREE credit cards and build your credit profile.

Rashya

TF Select
Limit of other credit cards and your overall credit profile plays a key role to get a good limit.
So bank will see and assign the limit and card accordingly.
For example, Minimum 1 lakh limit in other card is needed for millenia and so on for others card.
I hope it helps.

So shall I take this card and request for upgrade later? If they aren’t willing, I will tell them to close card and also account.

Will it work ?

talkwithfino

TF Premier

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
So shall I take this card and request for upgrade later? If they aren’t willing, I will tell them to close card and also account.

Will it work ?
Its totally your call.
You urgently need any hdfc card then go for it. Moneyback is not bad at all.
But to upgrade and limit enhance is another painful task. So keep this in ur mind.
Both side has its pros and cons.

But your credit profile is not of that level to offer millenia. So you will have to wait more for it to get as preapproved. May be 6 months or even 9 months atleast.

As you dont have any unsecured card, so you can take.

TBH wait is always fruitful.
If you are maintaing your account and using it well then you will definitely get good card with good limit.
But for few people wait is very painful😂😂.

So you decide, what you want to do.
Now you know pros and cons of both decisions.

Rashya

TF Select
Its totally your call.
You urgently need any hdfc card then go for it. Moneyback is not bad at all.
But to upgrade and limit enhance is another painful task. So keep this in ur mind.
Both side has its pros and cons.

But your credit profile is not of that level to offer millenia. So you will have to wait more for it to get as preapproved. May be 6 months or even 9 months atleast.

As you dont have any unsecured card, so you can take.

TBH wait is always fruitful.
If you are maintaing your account and using it well then you will definitely get good card with good limit.
But for few people wait is very painful😂😂.

So you decide, what you want to do.
Now you know pros and cons of both decisions.

All my CCs are unsecured except onecard. As I said earlier I am holding a savings account with HDFC, not sure about the variant but one has to maintain 25k AMB and I am maintaining >3L AMB.

Shall I contact my RM or BM and request for a higher variant card instead of the pre-approved moneyback?

dhiraz

TF Ace
Today recently i got a call from my HDFC Bank home branch and mam said Hello Mr. Dhira*** You have a offer of business money back credit card do you want. And i said no I don't want. 😂
And then mam said why? You have a offer you get this card without any document and this card is only for business people. So i said to mam if i get offer of millennia credit card then i consider this offer so mam said okay visit the branch and contact me on this number on which we are currently talking. 😉

Rashya

TF Select
Today recently i got a call from my HDFC Bank home branch and mam said Hello Mr. Dhira*** You have a offer of business money back credit card do you want. And i said no I don't want. 😂
And then mam said why? You have a offer you get this card without any document and this card is only for business people. So i said to mam if i get offer of millennia credit card then i consider this offer so mam said okay visit the branch and contact me on this number on which we are currently talking. 😉

Even I got a call, did same thing as you did. They told to use pre-approved moneyback for few months and they will upgrade. I said will inform them if I want the card

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
I want a suggestion

Someone I know got an LTF business moneyback offer for 1L limit
Should I was for better pre approved offer or take this?

May not be relevant, but person in concern has no credit history
Dont wait.
Ask him to go ahead.
1Lac limit is great for a beginner.

Last edited: