• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Bank Premier Banking Program TRV Criterias

talkwithfino

TF Premier
The Criteria's for Classic, Preferred and Imperia (Savings 1L, 2L, 10L respectively; and a few months ago they also added salary criteria for Imperia)

One thing which we a lot of people knew, is that, Hdfc never considered TRV of a customer (that is Investments through Hdfc and loans linked to Customer ID) [ at least not officially since they never mentioned it in the Eligibility criteria of these Programs ]

Guess whatt Hdfc has silently updated its T&C for the TRV requirements to these Programs ( I could not find any threads posted so I made this. Mods may merge old threads which state Hdfc does not include NRV/ TRV into this updated one)

The updated criteria is/are follows:-
AMB(in Savings) | AQB (Current) | AMB ( Savings & FD's combined) | AMB ( Savings, Current, FD's combined) | Salary Credit | TRV

For
classic-logo.png
1L Savings / 2L Current/ 5L combination of Savings +Fd's / Salary Credit > 1L OR TRV > 10L

For
preferred-logo.png
2L Savings / 5L Current / 15L Savings, Current, Fd's combined / Salary Credit > 1.5L OR TRV > 25 L

For
masthead.jpg
10L Savings/ 15L Current / 30L Savings + Fd's / Salary Credit > 3L OR TRV >75L

Since this does not change the pathetic lvl of services you get at the Branch and the RM's at Branch :) ; who most probably won't tell you about the TRV requirements; I am attaching here a pdf from Hdfc Bank website. You can take a Print, fill it out and submit it to Branch for upgradation.

Also, here's the link from where I got the form>> https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/resources/forms-centre/forms-center-personal
cause there will be some of those sales people in Hdfc, jo bolenge- ' Sir form kaha se mila. Aisa koi form aata hi nhi hai ' :)

This is going to be helpful for those who have Loans/ MF investments through Hdfc. I personally do not know anyone who has MF investments through them; but I am pretty sure there are gonna be people having loans fitting into above criteria's .

TRV T&C :-
1.3. Maintenance of minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) is aggregated at Customer ID or Group ID level, including: 1) Liability relationship with HDFC Bank • Average quarterly balances maintained in Current accounts • Average monthly balances maintained in Savings accounts • Average monthly balances maintained in Fixed Deposit accounts 2) Retail Loan availed through HDFC Bank • 25% of Outstanding amount on availed Home loan, Personal loan, Auto loan, Loan against property, Loan against Shares 3) Business Loan availed through HDFC Bank • 25% of Outstanding amount on availed Business loan 4) Investments done through HDFC Bank • Mutual Funds & other Structured Products - Amount invested in Private Equity Funds (Commitment amount), Discretionary Portfolio Management Service, Non-Discretionary Investment Advisory Service and Other Alternate Assets 5) Insurance Premium of all policies with HDFC Bank • Premium amount on Life Insurance, General Insurance & Health Insurance.

UPDATE - Hdfc has updated the form to sign up for the Programs and removed the TRV criteria from those. The Old form, which contained the Criteria is attached here as pdf

Attachments

Last edited:
Back