• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Buzz
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried placing Myntra order through SmartBuy using Swiggy card? Do we get 5%+5% cashback? Or is it just 5%?
This is a dilemma as no where it is mentioned about swiggy card smartbuy benefits. Atleast I can confirm that I had got 5% + 1% cashback for buying voucher. You can try on Myntra and let others know as well, it should mostly work.

Has anyone tried placing Myntra order through SmartBuy using Swiggy card? Do we get 5%+5% cashback? Or is it just 5%?

applicable not only this but any hdfc card.

smartbuy shopping is an affiliated program and if proper tracking mechanisms detected (like no items in cart already, same session etc.), you'll get its benefits.

this is limited to 1000 per month.

this applies all cards in hdfc. mb+ to Infinia.

+++

you'll get card benefits as per the product feature. if eligible 5% upto allowed limit.

Hey, don't insult the plain vanilla MB (which I hold for > 9 years)! This applies to that one too! :).

Why sir, WHY ??

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

That's the general impression for some reason. However, mine was renewed for the third time just a couple of months back! And this time for seven more years! Boy, don't they try their best to keep an Imperia customer happy!

tried requesting through mail? you can easily get regalia gold but higher need little fight. anycase good luck!

tried requesting through mail? you can easily get regalia gold but higher need little fight. anycase good luck!

Thanks. Yes I did write to the grievance.redressalcc. My email never seemed to have reached there, -- it was apparently intercepted by some novices who advised me to write to the Chennai office with all documents!

I even tried to get a better card with FD, but was informed that the MB (my oldest CC, with the largest limit to boot) needed to be closed first!

So the substantial amount of funds I had available at that point (much more than what they already have) went elsewhere! I let my RM know about it too in no uncertain terms, -- that that's how it's going to be from my side from now on.

Thanks. Yes I did write to the grievance.redressalcc. My email never seemed to have reached there, -- it was apparently intercepted by some novices who advised me to write to the Chennai office with all documents!

I even tried to get a better card with FD, but was informed that the MB (my oldest CC, with the largest limit to boot) needed to be closed first!

So the substantial amount of funds I had available at that point (much more than what they already have) went elsewhere! I let my RM know about it too in no uncertain terms, -- that that's how it's going to be from my side from now on.
Have you emailed PNO or MD?

just drop a mail to imperia support, they'll forward to required department.

as mentioned, its easy to get upgrade for you and have to fight only dcb, or infinia. remaining all cards, just a mail distance.

nowadays they removed chennai option, so sending docs not needed.

do not involve rm or branch.. try again once.

send a mail to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and let us know the response..

mention, your imperia relationship, overall relationship with bank, other cards (point 2 or 3 high level cards), and request for card upgrade.

you may already tried this, unless its less than 3 months.. try to send again.

Yes, I've already tried this (as mentioned above). My experience so far leads me to expect that most likely it would again be intercepted by some rookies who aren't likely to have the wherewithal to comprehend anything beyond the first couple of lines of the mail,-- and it would go nowhere, again!

So that's where it rests for the time being while I address some much more pressing matters.-- Will take it up again once I get the time to do so.

Thanks.

Back