• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Buzz
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I've already tried this (as mentioned above). My experience so far leads me to expect that most likely it would again be intercepted by some rookies who aren't likely to have the wherewithal to comprehend anything beyond the first couple of lines of the mail,-- and it would go nowhere, again!

So that's where it rests for the time being while I address some much more pressing matters.-- Will take it up again once I get the time to do so.

Thanks.

upto you. dropping a mail wont take much time then respond or escalate to priorityredressal ..

anyway, this is the process and it works for sure, just need right agent to attend our request or have to convey them properly.

So today it's showing me this ... Just wanted to confirm this is for the past 1 month complete right?. Jiska bill abhi generate hua hai ? And transaction wise nhi show krta na ?
I have checked in the app as well as in mycards. Cashback is not showing up for me. Does this show up after the statement generation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808-115557.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808-115557.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20240808-115840.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808-115840.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 50
Guys I'm considering to get this card as I'm getting it FYF. And then close SBI Cashback. Any reason to continue with SBI Cashback?
Does this give transaction wise Cashback detail in statement or this too is untransparent like sbi Cashback and just mentions Cashback amount as a whole?

Guys I'm considering to get this card as I'm getting it FYF. And then close SBI Cashback. Any reason to continue with SBI Cashback?
Does this give transaction wise Cashback detail in statement or this too is untransparent like sbi Cashback and just mentions Cashback amount as a whole?
It too doesn’t provide txn wise cashback details.
Also, I’d strongly advise against closing your SBI Cashback card…as of now it’s the best card for online txns. !!!

Don't close sbi cb.

Coz end is near for swiggy hdfc.🙂

I would also suggest to not close sbi cashback cc just for annual fee. Still lot of tricks where SBI cashback is beneficial. I will tell you my case . I have now almost all cashback cc including hdfc swiggy, hdfc millennia,AU LIT, hdfc Tata neu + , ICICI Amazon pay, Flipkart axis ,Ace and Airtel(wife's card). All these were approved in the first instance. But my sbi cashback cc was rejected twice . For me getting Infinia in the future seems easy because of my credit limit and nrv with hdfc bank but getting SBI cashback cc seems like a distant dream.

Back