• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

they are not giving me upgrade to any card. They are saying you just got the card, so not possible before 6 months.
It did it in 20 days... I have moneyback plus in my hand on 20th day. Tata neu infinity is tough to get from tata neu plus... If limit is abive 1 lakh u can easily get millenia... If limit less than that money back plus.. And on pushing ltf... Not unconditional... But either spendbased or smartpay basis.. Mail to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com....

It did it in 20 days... I have moneyback plus in my hand on 20th day. Tata neu infinity is tough to get from tata neu plus... If limit is abive 1 lakh u can easily get millenia... If limit less than that money back plus.. And on pushing ltf... Not unconditional... But either spendbased or smartpay basis.. Mail to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com....
I'm doing back and forth with them but they are not budging. They keep saying upgrade option will be considered only after 6 months.

I'm doing back and forth with them but they are not budging. They keep saying upgrade option will be considered only after 6 months.
Mail on priority redressal... Multiple times... I was also a savings account holder so they might have listened....i also mentioned that I am also a savings account holder and if upgrade given... I will shift all my day to day transactions on hdfc card

I haven't read all the posts here but not sure what a couple of the terms of the offering for the Infinity variant mean.

It says you get:

-- 5% back as NeuCoins on spends on the Tata Neu app and across partner Tata brands
-- an additional 5% back as NeuCoins on spends on the Tata Neu app with your NeuPass membership.

I don't get what the second item means - what are spends on the Neu app *with your NeuPass membership*? There's an asterisk next to that line in the covering letter that came with my card but I cannot find a footnote that explains it.

I haven't read all the posts here but not sure what a couple of the terms of the offering for the Infinity variant mean.

It says you get:

-- 5% back as NeuCoins on spends on the Tata Neu app and across partner Tata brands
-- an additional 5% back as NeuCoins on spends on the Tata Neu app with your NeuPass membership.

I don't get what the second item means - what are spends on the Neu app *with your NeuPass membership*? There's an asterisk next to that line in the covering letter that came with my card but I cannot find a footnote that explains it.
5% u will get irrespective of you have any tata neu card... It only requires tata neu pass which may be paid like amazon prime in future... Currently every one has tata neu pass.. If u have tata neu plus cad u will get extra 2% above that 5%...so u will get total 7% on tata neu app if u use tata neu plus card...

In case of tata neu infinity.. U will get extra 5% above tata neu pass benefits... I. E 5%+5%= 10% if u shop on tata neu app using tata neu infinity card

5% u will get irrespective of you have any tata neu card... It only requires tata neu pass which may be paid like amazon prime in future... Currently every one has tata neu pass.. If u have tata neu plus cad u will get extra 2% above that 5%...so u will get total 7% on tata neu app if u use tata neu plus card...

In case of tata neu infinity.. U will get extra 5% above tata neu pass benefits... I. E 5%+5%= 10% if u shop on tata neu app using tata neu infinity card

Ah okay. Confusing the way it is written. Why would they say

"5% back as NeuCoins on spends on the Tata Neu app and across partner Tata brands" in the literature for the Neu Card when anyone shopping without the Neu card gets that 5%?

Ah okay. Confusing the way it is written. Why would they say

"5% back as NeuCoins on spends on the Tata Neu app and across partner Tata brands" in the literature for the Neu Card when anyone shopping without the Neu card gets that 5%?
Its extra above 5%.u get from tata neu pass..for neu plus its 5+2% extra and neu infinity.. Its 5%+5% extra

Back