• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Billpay Portal - How to delete a biller?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have two Amex cards which have same last 4 digits, this makes it impossible to identify which is what in HDFC Billpay portal. There is no option to add tags or something to identify the card. The only way seems to be noting down the name generated by the portal for each card. The problem arises when I try to delete my Amex Biller so that I can add again and note down the name. I use Net Banking option to go to HDFC Billpay page, but I don't see option to delete my existing biller. Can someone help me out on how to delete my Amex biller? Will be helpful if it is with screenshots.

NAB

TF Premier
Use the mobile app instead to delete any biller.
Go to Left Menu -> Pay -> Bill Pay, You will get the list of all the Billers there.
Select the one you want to remove, Click on "Edit" in the top right corner, there you will get an option to delete the biller.

Next time, instead of directly paying using Bill Pay Portal, Use the "Add Biller" option, there you will be able to name your cards as per your requirement. No need to use names given by them.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use the mobile app instead to delete any biller.
Go to Left Menu -> Pay -> Bill Pay, You will get the list of all the Billers there.
Select the one you want to remove, Click on "Edit" in the top right corner, there you will get an option to delete the biller.

Next time, instead of directly paying using Bill Pay Portal, Use the "Add Biller" option, there you will be able to name your cards as per your requirement. No need to use names given by them.
Thank you it worked like a charm

Reactions: NAB