• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C 5L via Branch: LTF offered Regalia Gold, Diner Club Privilege, Millenia. Pros/ Cons? Others?

insight

TF Ace
HDFC C2C 5L: LTF offered Regalia Gold, Diner Club Privilege, Millenia. Pros/ Cons?

CIBIL: 778/780

Spoke to HDFC Branch person through a former Axis RM.

They "CANT" offer Infinia LTF right at onset.

What're the best/ highest ones of these being offered?

What are pros & cons based on..

• Its Current vs Future benefits / upgradeability ?
  • Its usage as a Placeholder for "future" better Card Upgrades/ Higher Cards as LTF?
  • In future, lets say if Mag devals or I move from Burgundy and an HDFC card like Infinia or DCB becomes "tempting"
Currently:

• AXIS Magnus (+ Burgundy DC, so looking at converting to Mag Burgundy)
  • AXIS World Privilege (might close)
  • SBI CB
  • APAY + ICICI Platinum
  • MRCC (got last week, not sure if I'll keep it by end of term).
  • BOB applied, pending docs
  • OneCard (applied accidentally one night post signup for OneScore App)

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
How much credit limit is required in C2C application for LTF Regalia Gold and LTF Millennia?
Not sure whats the current lowest but I think there are various comments on it on various threads.

But the 5L works. As of yesterday I've been told 5L for RG is a done deal. I've requested a DCB push.

@Copycat

That's my objective. We are still discussing LTF DCB, while they seem to be saying that I might've missed that WINDOW in the last few months.
Unless someone has an HDFC person or Pathway to help me push for that I might have to go with RG LTF.
For your query, I can see DCB has Unlimited Lounge (both domestic and international) even for add on card members and is considered a super premium card in HDFC ecosystem and may help in Infinia application later on
Exactly why I'd like it as an LTF Placeholder pre Infinia.
The only problem I can see is the lack of acceptance for DCB if you want to use it anywhere to build relationship with HDFC
I do not expect to spending much for now, but when medical hurdles are overcome, I'll see about how to make that LEAP from DCB to Infinia.

So, when I get to that bridge. One hurdle at a time.

insight

TF Ace
5% cb on Apay GV upto 20K / month is the main major benefit.. can cover anything from shopping, utility, insurance etc.. (and other preferred merchants, smartbuy)

If you can accomplish this using other cards, Millenia may not be that useful in your portfolio.
Since I did not get a chance to respond and update.. my @knight in shining armor :D

Yes it seems SBI CB and APAY ought to cover me and Mag Burg on the fancy end if at all needed.

RG is ready for taking, but looking to push for DCB LTF, something I might've missed recent windows due to my medical schedules.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not sure whats the current lowest but I think there are various comments on it on various threads.

But the 5L works. As of yesterday I've been told 5L for RG is a done deal. I've requested a DCB push.

@Copycat

That's my objective. We are still discussing LTF DCB, while they seem to be saying that I might've missed that WINDOW in the last few months.
Unless someone has an HDFC person or Pathway to help me push for that I might have to go with RG LTF.

Exactly why I'd like it as an LTF Placeholder pre Infinia.

I do not expect to spending much for now, but when medical hurdles are overcome, I'll see about how to make that LEAP from DCB to Infinia.

So, when I get to that bridge. One hurdle at a time.
Hey @insight ,
Any update on ur C2C application ?
Were you able to get DCB ? either FYF or LTF ?