• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C 5L via Branch: LTF offered Regalia Gold, Diner Club Privilege, Millenia. Pros/ Cons? Others?

insight

TF Ace
HDFC C2C 5L: LTF offered Regalia Gold, Diner Club Privilege, Millenia. Pros/ Cons?

CIBIL: 778/780

Spoke to HDFC Branch person through a former Axis RM.

They "CANT" offer Infinia LTF right at onset.

What're the best/ highest ones of these being offered?

What are pros & cons based on..

• Its Current vs Future benefits / upgradeability ?
  • Its usage as a Placeholder for "future" better Card Upgrades/ Higher Cards as LTF?
  • In future, lets say if Mag devals or I move from Burgundy and an HDFC card like Infinia or DCB becomes "tempting"
Currently:

• AXIS Magnus (+ Burgundy DC, so looking at converting to Mag Burgundy)
  • AXIS World Privilege (might close)
  • SBI CB
  • APAY + ICICI Platinum
  • MRCC (got last week, not sure if I'll keep it by end of term).
  • BOB applied, pending docs
  • OneCard (applied accidentally one night post signup for OneScore App)

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
Oh. They won't give you LTF Infinia right at the onset for sure. Maybe once you can show did you are a big spender on their cards and have the required ITR, you can give it a shot.
I know. I am not trying to get INFINIA for now.

Which of the LTF offerered cards should I choose?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Elaborate on the bloodbath? No idea.

The thread that is on 🔥 today

insight

TF Ace

The thread that is on 🔥 today
Oh! wow..

PS: Would it be easier to easily do an internal switch from LTF RG to LTF Millennia or LTF Millennia to LTF RG?

insight

TF Ace
I am wondering to now go C2C for RG instead?

So what are the Millenia positives that everyone used to rave about?

Outside of lounges, what else is changing?

insight

TF Ace
Since you have both Magnus and SBI Cb, I believe you're covered well in both areas. Lounge and Cashback.
Yes, for now.

I wanted to get a core HDFC before going for a RuPay CC (Neu or AXIS or others).

So for a core C2C, was hoping to get a clear "updated" comparative between the LTF offered CCs?

knight

TF Ace
I am wondering to now go C2C for RG instead?

So what are the Millenia positives that everyone used to rave about?

Outside of lounges, what else is changing?
5% cb on Apay GV upto 20K / month is the main major benefit.. can cover anything from shopping, utility, insurance etc.. (and other preferred merchants, smartbuy)

If you can accomplish this using other cards, Millenia may not be that useful in your portfolio.

insight

TF Ace
Since you've covered your base with SBI CB card, go for LTF Regalia Gold. They consider it a premium card and would help you in future easy upgrades.
@knight already answered that for you. Since you already have SBI cashback, RG would be better if offered LTF. RG has a base reward rate of 1.33%.
Apologies and thanks I was not CLEAR on the CONTEXT of why that was being mentioned.

Ah! this became visible now, after I posted and left the thread/ tab.
5% cb on Apay GV upto 20K / month is the main major benefit.. can cover anything from shopping, utility, insurance etc.. (and other preferred merchants, smartbuy)
So Millenia is revered for largely buying AMZN GVs at 5% CB for all those things?
No other specific perks/ benefits?
If you can accomplish this using other cards, Millenia may not be that useful in your portfolio.
No other specific perks/ benefits?

If so, then understandable.
PS: Unless other factors we're still missing in this discussion?

HDFC C2C 5L: LTF offered Regalia Gold, Diner Club Privilege, Millenia. Pros/ Cons?

CIBIL: 778/780

Spoke to HDFC Branch person through a former Axis RM.

They "CANT" offer Infinia LTF right at onset.

What're the best/ highest ones of these being offered?

What are pros & cons based on..

• Its Current vs Future benefits / upgradeability ?
  • Its usage as a Placeholder for "future" better Card Upgrades/ Higher Cards as LTF?
  • In future, lets say if Mag devals or I move from Burgundy and an HDFC card like Infinia or DCB becomes "tempting"
Currently:

• AXIS Magnus (+ Burgundy DC, so looking at converting to Mag Burgundy)
  • AXIS World Privilege (might close)
  • SBI CB
  • APAY + ICICI Platinum
  • MRCC (got last week, not sure if I'll keep it by end of term).
  • BOB applied, pending docs
  • OneCard (applied accidentally one night post signup for OneScore App)
How much credit limit is required in C2C application for LTF Regalia Gold and LTF Millennia?