• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

Had applied for HDFC millennia c2c using my 5 year old Sbi card with 1.1 L limit via agent
Had a couple of verification calls, cibil enquiry happened (score 780) application number generated with sms on Jan 31st but no further communication or email.

Checking the link shows decline but HDFC status is so unpredictable that it's hard to understand if it's the end or still work in progress.

Do they send a decline email?
Should I just consider the application as declined and mail pno for reconsideration? ( Have read how it has worked for some in the forums).

hdfc veterans log tips pls. Decline ka email aayega or this is it ?

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks in advance.
Goto https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx and check via your phone number and DOB. There will be a different application reference no. than the one you received. The one you received will get declined. The new application id will get updated later on.

Yes you do get application declined email and sms. When my office address verification happened, i received the decline email and sms the next day. I did a mistake by sending an email to grievance. AVOID doing anything. Just wait.

Last edited:
Regalia Gold LTF? !!! Really!!
My RM told me that Regalia Gold being a new card is not being offered LTF, max it can be FYF.
He's not ready to upgrade my 4 year old Regalia First LTF to Regalia Gold LTF!
Pls post here if you do get it LTF, then I will talk to my RM again.
My friend recently got Regalia/Regalia first upgraded to Regalia Gold LTF. I was also shocked. He doesnt have any hefty transactions, 1.25 lakh lasalry monthly gets credited thats it. Unconditional LTF.

Had applied for HDFC millennia c2c using my 5 year old Sbi card with 1.1 L limit via agent
Had a couple of verification calls, cibil enquiry happened (score 780) application number generated with sms on Jan 31st but no further communication or email.

Checking the link shows decline but HDFC status is so unpredictable that it's hard to understand if it's the end or still work in progress.

Do they send a decline email?
Should I just consider the application as declined and mail pno for reconsideration? ( Have read how it has worked for some in the forums).

hdfc veterans log tips pls. Decline ka email aayega or this is it ?

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks in advance.
Likely declined. Kindly have it reproc ( reinstated ) to restart the process. Reach out to a nearby branch.

My friend recently got Regalia/Regalia first upgraded to Regalia Gold LTF. I was also shocked. He doesnt have any hefty transactions, 1.25 lakh lasalry monthly gets credited thats it. Unconditional LTF.
Oh wow, nice.. will need to have a chat with my RM now. Thanks for updating here.

Also recently I have seen a few posts where people have managed to get this card LTF. Not sure if HDFC is now being a little generous on this card.

Likely declined. Kindly have it reproc ( reinstated ) to restart the process. Reach out to a nearby branch.
Bhai had gone through an agent. Is it a better idea to tell him to initiate reprocess or can I mail to some grievance redressal directly?
No email or sms for denial so far btw. Just tracker showing decline.

Bhai had gone through an agent. Is it a better idea to tell him to initiate reprocess or can I mail to some grievance redressal directly?
No email or sms for denial so far btw. Just tracker showing decline.
Don’t mail to grievance and all that’ll only ruin it more. Ask the agent to put you through the area sales manager or cards center sales manager to deep dive and understand what went wrong on the application. Sales managers are good with decent experience, they’ll be able to reproc the application for review.

Don’t mail to grievance and all that’ll only ruin it more. Ask the agent to put you through the area sales manager or cards center sales manager to deep dive and understand what went wrong on the application. Sales managers are good with decent experience, they’ll be able to reproc the application for review.
Thanks Bhai will check with the agent tomorrow and update what he says.

Spoke to the agent. He says decline is due to some house stability issue. He doesn't know what it means . I have no issues with my residential address and have the same in all documentation. Any suggestions kya karna chahiye?

Back