• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

FD method and C4C has been discontinued for infinia, they stopped it due to NPA pressure as card comes with 8L minimum limit, underwriting team is no longer able to process infinia due to this restriction.
Non Performing Asset?
How does it come into play?
Basis my understanding HDFC has disbanded their SPC ( super premium cards ) team who used to manually source cards like infinia and DCB metal
You mean SPC team was sourcing clients/ candidates for these cards.
because they were interested in issuing 3x regalia instead of a infinia cause chances of loan on cards , defaults etc becomes 3x.
"THEY" = ?? HDFC or SPC? Use of THEY becomes vague without knowing who is being referred to in a certain context.
Just by parking 8L limit on a card where ~ 50k minimum spends not happening is a loss to the bank hence they stopped surrogates .
Surrogates?
Earlier VIPs used to get infinia cards with their visiting cards itself but that has also been stopped. Recently they stopped sourcing infinia through FD too because loan on credit cards and defaults get more revenue and there are already enough infinia in the market .
So preference to lower / mid cards related ROI pathways instead of appealing to more HNIs where actual ACTION is low?
Hdfc is very smart way ahead of Axis they put the deviation approval in the branch banking bucket where only branch banking head can approve one.
You'll have to elaborate so I can dissect and understand and would love to discuss further?
Happy to discuss further!

Then why the upgrade form still have C4C option? Are you saying this for C4C new card or upgrade too?
c4c stops at regalia I believe at max at DCB, both new and upgrade are facing a backlash for now.
I am going to escalate this with RBIO. If they give this option in the form they cannot deny it if a customer applies with the same. They should remove the option if they do not want to do C4C.
I am wondering if this can be qualified as BAIT & SWITCH tactics which can be marked as FRAUDULENT/ SHADY business practices when reported to RBI?

I am going to escalate this with RBIO. If they give this option in the form they cannot deny it if a customer applies with the same. They should remove the option if they do not want to do C4C.
"Credit Card Issuance, LE & Card Upgrades are at the sole discretion of the Bank"

Ye response milega. 😂 Option hai to hai, usko dekhte hue LE/Upgrade/New card issue krna depends only on the bank. 🤷🏻‍♂️

yes. but they will have to give a proper reason. saying something like this is not allowed, but at the same time providing a form to apply for the same comes under FRAUDULENT/ SHADY business practices as told by @insight
And the same I have asked their MD-Desk as they declined my C4C LE and Infinia upgrade. will share the reply here once I receive it.

Hi Guys,

Had visited HDFC Branch today in Mumbai for a C2C application. Have attached the list of offers available atm.

I was told that C2C application for Infinia is not available - If someone could confirm this would be of great help.View attachment 33399
Even I contacted the bank recently, asking them for this process on how C2C works, he told me that they have now discontinued C2C which would give me LTF card being a Key Corporate Employee partnering with HDFC

Hi Guys,

Had visited HDFC Branch today in Mumbai for a C2C application. Have attached the list of offers available atm.

I was told that C2C application for Infinia is not available - If someone could confirm this would be of great help.View attachment 33399
Is this form available online? I do not see these options from official document page.

HDFC agent ( one friend got DCB from the same agent 2 years back )
Card variant - Magnus
Possible to DM HDFC agent please? New member here.

Even I contacted the bank recently, asking them for this process on how C2C works, he told me that they have now discontinued C2C which would give me LTF card being a Key Corporate Employee partnering with HDFC
Today, I spoke with a credit card Relationship Manager at HDFC Bank, who mentioned that when applying for a new card, HDFC assigns a credit limit of 80% based on the limit of another existing card (C2C basis).Do you have any idea about this?

Today, I spoke with a credit card Relationship Manager at HDFC Bank, who mentioned that when applying for a new card, HDFC assigns a credit limit of 80% based on the limit of another existing card (C2C basis).Do you have any idea about this?
That's totally incorrect. They assign limit as per their algorithm.
I had received limit 15 times less than my original card which I had provided

Oh,In that case, HDFC appears to be the least favorable option for me. I'll only consider holding Axis Magnus and ICICI.both cards have above 9lakh limit.
The limit is assigned considering many factors, Your Overall Credit Exposure, Your Income, Your Credit History etc. being a few of them.

So, if you're planning to get a card via C2C and if you're not overleveraged and have a decent income, you can get a good limit. Also, you can give income details while applying via C2C to get a decent limit and a LTF card.

The limit is assigned considering many, Your Overall Credit Exposure, Your Income, Your Credit History etc. being a few of them.

So, if you're planning to get a card via C2C and if you're not overleveraged and have a decent income, you can get a good limit. Also, you can give income details while applying via C2C to get a decent limit and a LTF card.
Cool. I'll give it a try, and I'll keep you posted once I receive the updates.

Need a core HDFC card. Already have tata neu. More than 6 months, no LE despite spending 60-70% of limit each month.

Will try offline C2C. Which card you guys suggest ? Millenia or Regalia Gold or any other card ?

Need a core HDFC card. Already have tata neu. More than 6 months, no LE despite spending 60-70% of limit each month.

Will try offline C2C. Which card you guys suggest ? Millenia or Regalia Gold or any other card ?
I am considering increasing the credit limit on my card in order to potentially upgrade to Infania later. According to my understanding, if an existing HDFC card has a limit exceeding 10 lakhs, there is a higher probability of an upgrade to Infania; similarly, if it's above 8 lakhs, there's a chance for a DCB upgrade. Additionally, I've been informed by my RM that spending more than 8 lakhs within six months might also increase the likelihood of an Infania upgrade. However, I cannot confirm the accuracy of this information.

I am considering increasing the credit limit on my card in order to potentially upgrade to Infania later. According to my understanding, if an existing HDFC card has a limit exceeding 10 lakhs, there is a higher probability of an upgrade to Infania; similarly, if it's above 8 lakhs, there's a chance for a DCB upgrade. Additionally, I've been informed by my RM that spending more than 8 lakhs within six months might also increase the likelihood of an Infania upgrade. However, I cannot confirm the accuracy of this information.
I recommend checking which card can provide a higher credit limit.

Back