• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

I am considering increasing the credit limit on my card in order to potentially upgrade to Infania later. According to my understanding, if an existing HDFC card has a limit exceeding 10 lakhs, there is a higher probability of an upgrade to Infania; similarly, if it's above 8 lakhs, there's a chance for a DCB upgrade. Additionally, I've been informed by my RM that spending more than 8 lakhs within six months might also increase the likelihood of an Infania upgrade. However, I cannot confirm the accuracy of this information.
Yes that's what I have heard. But I am not looking for infinia. If i can get DCB or Regalia Gold, that will be fine for me.

Will close neu card by March & then after cooldown I Will try applying for DCB.

Despite having a CIBIL score of 790, an income slab exceeding 25 lakhs, and credit cards from ICICI and Axis with limits over 9 lakhs each, my application for an HDFC credit card, submitted on a Card-to-Card basis with successfully completed video KYC, has encountered unexpected issues. Despite receiving messages and emails confirming the completion of video KYC and the forthcoming delivery of the card within 10 days, my interaction with the Relationship Manager revealed a conflicting situation – the application was declined. Adding to the confusion, I continue to receive frequent messages stating that video KYC is still pending. This inconsistency in HDFC's service is disheartening and raises concerns about the overall efficiency of their application processing system.

what is the minimum limit required to apply by c2c for regalia gold
According to the Relationship Manager, more than 3 lakh existing cardholders, in my case, I have undergone physical verification at both my home and office. Despite this, my application was still declined. In comparison to other banks, HDFC appears quite disappointing.

IMG_20240203_121433~2.jpg

Yesterday, I visited HDFC MG Road in Bangalore for C4C application.

Oddly, they were still accepting Alumni Diners application. Is the alumni program reinstated? Or maybe this credit card agent was somehow not aware about the program being discontinued? He did print the latest special pricing sheet from their server.

I didn't bother applying for alumni offer because I wanted Millennia anyway and my ITR is probably not be good enough for DCP DCB.

View attachment 42151

Oddly, they were still accepting Alumni Diners application. Is the alumni program reinstated? Or maybe this credit card agent was somehow not aware about the program being discontinued? He did print the latest special pricing sheet from their server.

I didn't bother applying for alumni offer because I wanted Millennia anyway and my ITR is probably not be good enough for DCP DCB.
Customer care email responded in December itself that DCB alumni offer was discontinued. This agent must be clueless

View attachment 42151

This is old sheet.
In new one, you will see Diners Black Metal Card in place of Diners Black Card.

View attachment 42151

The Alumni Program was re-instated, but only as FYF for DCB Metal.

View attachment 42151

This is old sheet. I myself had filled the latest form few days back, which mentioned Diners Black Metal. In place of Lifetime, FYF was written.

Had applied for HDFC millennia c2c using my 5 year old Sbi card with 1.1 L limit via agent
Had a couple of verification calls, cibil enquiry happened (score 780) application number generated with sms on Jan 31st but no further communication or email.

Checking the link shows decline but HDFC status is so unpredictable that it's hard to understand if it's the end or still work in progress.

Do they send a decline email?
Should I just consider the application as declined and mail pno for reconsideration? ( Have read how it has worked for some in the forums).

hdfc veterans log tips pls. Decline ka email aayega or this is it ?

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks in advance.

Back