• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc classic account offer

ramandeep

TF Premier
I got mail regarding free upgrade to classic account, so i clicked on the link and confirmed regarding the same through eva. But still account is standard and haven't been upgraded to classic. How much time does it takes to upgrade?

I got mail regarding free upgrade to classic account, so i clicked on the link and confirmed regarding the same through eva. But still account is standard and haven't been upgraded to classic. How much time does it takes to upgrade?
I got similar mail for upgrading the account to Preferred banking. Did the same eva process and waited for almost 10 days before it changed to Preferred from Standard. HDFC email support is the worst and the BM with whom I was interacting didn't know anything about it. Finally it changed on its own automatically. HDFC Support / BM did not even help a bit.

I got similar mail for upgrading the account to Preferred banking. Did the same eva process and waited for almost 10 days before it changed to Preferred from Standard. HDFC email support is the worst and the BM with whom I was interacting didn't know anything about it. Finally it changed on its own automatically. HDFC Support / BM did not even help a bit.
EVA is better than that human beings at HDFC Bank both product knowledge and etiquette

for me its more than 15 days now, n still no upgrade, did the email regarding the same n they will reply till 25.

Can someone clarify if classic / preferred is truly 0 MAB and can the Easyshop Plat DC be got as LTF through this as well?
classic - 1L MAB
preferred- 2L MAB
they don't charge penalty for non maintenance, they won't downgrade easily but I would recommend you to maintain atleast 25k.

Eash ShopPlat DC is LTF if you have savingsmax ac (25kMAB) & above (classic,preferred,imperia)

classic - 1L MAB
preferred- 2L MAB
they don't charge penalty for non maintenance, they won't downgrade easily but I would recommend you to maintain atleast 25k.

Eash ShopPlat DC is LTF if you have savingsmax ac (25kMAB) & above (classic,preferred,imperia)
Thanks, so if I open up a SavingsMax for the DC, maintain 2L till I'm preferred and then withdraw all / keep 25k, I should be fine with no charges for Account / DC right?

Can someone clarify if classic / preferred is truly 0 MAB and can the Easyshop Plat DC be got as LTF through this as well?
They do send a reminder mail once in a while to keep 1L/2L to keep the account as same.
I maintain the required MAB for that month and keep it minimal until I receive the next reminder.
Last email I received was almost an year ago.

I have 3 addon accounts with 3 LTF platinum cards

Last edited:
I'm a classic a/c holder but when i asked to open my sister's account they are saying you have to give cheque for the same, is this true or in classic program family members a/c can be opened without initial funding?

Back