• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc classic account offer

ramandeep

TF Premier
I got mail regarding free upgrade to classic account, so i clicked on the link and confirmed regarding the same through eva. But still account is standard and haven't been upgraded to classic. How much time does it takes to upgrade?

hi till now i have not been added to my family classic id , its has been more than 7 working days , but today i talked to my rm he told he has completed the process from his side , he told me to wait more , i told him that it has been 7 working days he told that it takes time in this form process
Send an email to escalation@hdfcbank.com telling them that the RM has stated he has completed the process from his side; and it has been more than 7 working days.
Write ' Kindly provide me a date by when this process will get completed' .

hi till now i have not been added to my family classic id , its has been more than 7 working days , but today i talked to my rm he told he has completed the process from his side , he told me to wait more , i told him that it has been 7 working days he told that it takes time in this form process
My RM has been dodging this for last 30-35 days..... he says now it will be done in 3-4 days, but nothing happens

You raise an email to grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com :ROFLMAO:
and tell them you want to change your RM to a diff Branch; give your Branch preference as well and cite the above reason
I did the same... They registered a complaint/SR, and later replied that RM email me regarding resolution.

in actual, the RM messaged from his personal number saying sorry sir, mai krvata hu 2 din me, compalaint close krva do..... yet that RM dint get it done even after 3-4 days have passed

I did the same... They registered a complaint/SR, and later replied that RM email me regarding resolution.

in actual, the RM messaged from his personal number saying sorry sir, mai krvata hu 2 din me, compalaint close krva do..... yet that RM dint get it done even after 3-4 days have passed
Arre complaint kyu close ki! Wahi toh nhi karna tha:ROFLMAO:
cause when you don't close the complaint; internally bhi wo escalate hoti hai

So reply to tht same email which you had sent earlier; and state ki abhi tak RM ne kaam nhi kiya hai; and on top of that you WANT TO change your RM to another Branch. Keep the BM in CC if you want; and the EDIT_ - @danish [answer to your below question] BM is also supposed to provide escalation details when he is handling/ replying to you on email. Escalate it to Cluster Head ( if required; I would personally suggest not to; if you want to keep good relations with Branch )

Escalation >> escalation@hdfcbank.comGR >>>> ( you might get email from them tht we will reply on or before [7days in general] but the timline given to your branch is less than 7 days; and it will keep getting internally escalated if the BM does not resolve the query within the stipulated time)PNO Desk (Bekaar desk hai; yaha pe Bhanu Rekha maal phuk ke reply degi)
BM >>> (Branch Manager)Cluster Head (to whom BM is answerable)>>>>Senior Officer [maybe Circle/ Zonal Officer] (IDK the exact designation; but they are answerable to this person)

Last edited:
Arre complaint kyu close ki! Wahi toh nhi karna tha:ROFLMAO:
cause when you don't close the complaint; internally bhi wo escalate hoti hai

So reply to tht same email which you had sent earlier; and state ki abhi tak RM ne kaam nhi kiya hai; and on top of that you WANT TO change your RM to another Branch. Keep the BM in CC if you want; and the BM is also supposed to provide escalation details when he is handling/ replying to you on email. Escalate it to Cluster Head ( if required; I would personally suggest not to; if you want to keep good relations with Branch )

Escalation >> escalation@hdfcbank.comGR >>>> ( you might get email from them tht we will reply on or before [7days in general] but the timline given to your branch is less than 7 days; and it will keep getting internally escalated if the BM does not resolve the query within the stipulated time)PNO Desk (Bekaar desk hai; yaha pe Bhanu Rekha maal phuk ke reply degi)
BM >>> (Branch Manager)Cluster Head (to whom BM is answerable)>>>>Senior Officer [maybe Circle/ Zonal Officer] (IDK the exact designation; but they are answerable to this person)
how to contact or write a email to cluster head

If you have a good relationship with RM, there is no need to fill out any form or visit the branch.
I added my family member within 48 hours of providing consent via SMS.

Your RM will only need your customer ID and will send a link to you and your family members mobile number, all you have to do is open that link and grant consent.
on this saturday my rm did this process it has been 48 hours still i have not been added to my family group

I have HDFC Savings MAX Account with 25k MAB since last 7 months. I can maintain 1L in my account for few months, if it can help me upgrade to Classic account.
But, before that, can some plz list all the the benefits of having Classic account ??

Back